- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 3 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 4 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- Finance Q3 Gold Demand Was Lowest Since Q3 2009, Covid Takes A Toll
- Lifestyle Maharishi Valmiki Jayanti 2020: Date, Time And Significance
- News ISRO to launch earth observation satellite, nine customer satellites this November
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49: Chahar, Jadeja, Rana and Tripathi chase these milestones
- Technology Instagram To Let Users Livestream Up To 4 Hours; New Archive Option For Live Videos
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Archana Chandhoke Considers Balaji Murugadoss As A Son
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Ampere Electric has announced a business partnership with eBikeGO, electric vehicle subscription platform. As part of the partnership, Ampere has bagged an order of 2,000 high-perfromance scooters from eBikeGO.
The partnership aims to cater to the growing demand for last-mile deliveries in the country. Scooters from Ampere will suit last-mile logistics delivery support required by e-commerce players.
With the latest partnership, Ampere Electric has announced that its presence is further strengthened in fast-growing B2B shared mobility service segment. Due to the ongoing pandemic, there is also a need for economical, simple plug & play IoT enabled zero-contact travel.
With the use of electric vehicles, it will help reduce pollution and compliments the multimodal transportation scenario in cities & metros. It's a win-win model for customers, rental companies & the e-mobility company Ampere who are ready to redefine last-mile logistics in new normal.
P Sanjeev, COO Ampere Electric says, "Our partnership with eBikeGO is a significant step towards catering the increasing last-mile delivery demands from leading e-commerce platforms in the country, wanting to deliver their goods always on time, through affordable and cleaner e-mobility solutions. We have established a strong technology & service support to enable fast-growing EV subscription platforms such as eBikeGO.
Our custom designed scooters provide unmatched performance & convenience. Ampere scooters have received good acceptance from leading e-commerce platforms in the country & we are committed to constantly innovate and lead this space in the future."
Mr Irfan Khan, Founder & CEO, eBikeGO explains, "The winning combination of Ampere vehicles and eBikeGO ‘s telematics and tech platform makes a valuable offering to power the EV ecosystem. As an EV start-up, our endeavour is to provide clean mobility solutions, Ampere is one of our trusted partners in our growth journey.
With easy rental options, now the consumer will have more choice to be on the go, even if they don't own a vehicle. We want to save the consumer from the hassle of vehicle ownership and maintenance. Through this alliance, we will enable the consumer to reduce their dependence on conventional fossil fuel-based vehicles, instead opt for clean and affordable e-scooters."
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Partnering With eBikeGO EV Subscription Service
Subcription-based vehicle ownership is becoming extremely popular in India. The new ownership will help buyers own a new vehicle with very less up-front costs. Additionally, most subscription service in the country will also take care of the vehicle maintenance along with insurance as well.