- 17 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Sri Lanka Legends Vs South Africa Legends: Preview, Timing, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Divya Dutta On Returning To Set After A Long Time: As An Actor, We Can't Have Our Masks On
- News DMK promises Rs 1,000 cash aid for women family heads in Tamil Nadu if voted to power
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Ampere Electric has announced a business partnership with eBikeGO, electric vehicle subscription platform. As part of the partnership, Ampere has bagged an order of 2,000 high-perfromance scooters from eBikeGO.
The partnership aims to cater to the growing demand for last-mile deliveries in the country. Scooters from Ampere will suit last-mile logistics delivery support required by e-commerce players.
With the latest partnership, Ampere Electric has announced that its presence is further strengthened in fast-growing B2B shared mobility service segment. Due to the ongoing pandemic, there is also a need for economical, simple plug & play IoT enabled zero-contact travel.
With the use of electric vehicles, it will help reduce pollution and compliments the multimodal transportation scenario in cities & metros. It's a win-win model for customers, rental companies & the e-mobility company Ampere who are ready to redefine last-mile logistics in new normal.
P Sanjeev, COO Ampere Electric says, "Our partnership with eBikeGO is a significant step towards catering the increasing last-mile delivery demands from leading e-commerce platforms in the country, wanting to deliver their goods always on time, through affordable and cleaner e-mobility solutions. We have established a strong technology & service support to enable fast-growing EV subscription platforms such as eBikeGO.
Our custom designed scooters provide unmatched performance & convenience. Ampere scooters have received good acceptance from leading e-commerce platforms in the country & we are committed to constantly innovate and lead this space in the future."
Mr Irfan Khan, Founder & CEO, eBikeGO explains, "The winning combination of Ampere vehicles and eBikeGO ‘s telematics and tech platform makes a valuable offering to power the EV ecosystem. As an EV start-up, our endeavour is to provide clean mobility solutions, Ampere is one of our trusted partners in our growth journey.
With easy rental options, now the consumer will have more choice to be on the go, even if they don't own a vehicle. We want to save the consumer from the hassle of vehicle ownership and maintenance. Through this alliance, we will enable the consumer to reduce their dependence on conventional fossil fuel-based vehicles, instead opt for clean and affordable e-scooters."
Thoughts About The Ampere Electric Partnering With eBikeGO EV Subscription Service
Subcription-based vehicle ownership is becoming extremely popular in India. The new ownership will help buyers own a new vehicle with very less up-front costs. Additionally, most subscription service in the country will also take care of the vehicle maintenance along with insurance as well.