- 19 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- 20 min ago New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 India-Launch On 20th August — Even Ahead Of Its Global Public Debut
- 36 min ago Napino Signs MOU With Farasis Energy Inc. — Will Manufacture Battery Packs For EVs In India
- 2 hrs ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 8: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News "Ready to quit happily": Kumaraswamy in an emotional speech in assembly
- Movies Is This The Reason Behind Nayanthara-Dhanush Rift? Shocking Deets Inside
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
The KTM 390 Adventure is set to be launched in December 2019. The motorcycle will be launched in the Indian market first thereby making it even more special. KTM will be revealing the production-spec motorcycle at the 2019 EICMA motorcycle show in November.
The KTM 390 Adventure is one of the most-awaited if not the most-awaited motorcycles, not just in India but also in several other countries across the globe. However, the level of hype the KTM 390 Adventure has received in the Indian market is some next-level stuff.
KTM gained popularity in the Indian market thanks to its brilliantly-engineered motorcycles. The Austrian motorcycle manufacturer launched motorcycles in India with great performance and yet had excellent value-for-money.
The KTM Duke 200 was an instant hit, then came along the Duke 390 that blew competition right out of the water. KTM then launched the RC 200 and RC 390. Then came the Duke 250 and more recently, the company forayed into the 125cc segment with the launch of the KTM Duke 125 and RC 125.
KTM currently enjoys its position of being the biggest performance motorcycle manufacturer in India. In terms of hype though, it is the KTM 390 Adventure that takes the cake. It is a motorcycle that has been awaited since 2014 when rumours of it started to come about. Since then, it has been a painfully long journey for those who are waiting for KTM to launch it.
While some of these enthusiasts did move on with another motorcycle, there are a few who are still waiting for the ADV to come in. Now though, BikeWale has revealed that the KTM 390 Adventure will be launched in December 2019. According to the report, the ADV motorcycle will be revealed in its production guise at the 2019 EICMA motorcycle show set to take place in Italy this November.
The motorcycle will then be launched in the Indian market in December immediately after its global reveal in November. EICMA is an important venue for KTM and almost all of its major launches and reveals are always done at EICMA. Usually, if a motorcycle is slated for launch in India, KTM first unveils it at EICMA in November and then launches it in India around February or March of the next year.
This time around though, KTM is expecting an exceptionally high demand for the KTM 390 Adventure. The motorcycle will be produced in India for several international markets and hence, KTM is launching it in India first. KTM will also set up a new assembly line specifically for the 390 Adventure at the Chakan plant it is currently based out of.
The upcoming Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 and Vitpilen 401 are also expected to be produced on the newly-setup production line. The KTM 390 Adventure has been spotted multiple times while undergoing testing, and has always been spotted riding on alloy wheels. However, it is claimed to come with spoked wheels as an option.
The KTM 390 Adventure is based on the current-gen Duke 390. It uses the same frame, but rides on different suspension set up for off-road usage and hence rides high. The KTM 390 Adventure also makes use of the same engine, but will come in a different tune with different gearing. Braking will be handled by the same disc brakes with ABS.
Thoughts On KTM 390 Adventure To Be Launched In December With India As The First Market
The KTM 390 Adventure is a motorcycle that is long-awaited not just by potential buyers but by all motorcycle enthusiasts. It is a bike that is set to take motorcycle-based touring to a new level in India. There is absolutely no doubt that KTM will have a winner on its hands despite it being more expensive than the 390 Duke.