- 6 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
KTM Duke 125 launched in India at Rs 1.18 Lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new KTM Duke 125 is the most affordable and smallest capacity motorcycle in the Indian market, from the Austrian brand.
Bookings for the new KTM Duke 125 already started a month back for an amount of Rs 1,000. The international model of the Duke 125, comes with styling cues from the 390 Duke. However, the Indian-spec Duke 125 borrows the design from the older Duke 200 model. To differentiate between the two models, KTM offers the Duke 125 with redesigned graphics.
Amit Nandi, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd. said "KTMs are always about high performance, edgy design and a thrilling ride. The 125 Duke will be the new stepping stone into the KTM brand for riders starting out in the world of racing".
The KTM Duke 125 is powered by a 124.7cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 14.3bhp and 12Nm to torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. Segment-first features on the KTM Duke 125 include a trellis frame and an aluminium swingarm.
The KTM Duke 125 comes with a 43mm Upside down forks at the front and an adjustable monoshock at the rear. Braking on the Duke 125 is handled by 300mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.
The brakes are further supported by a single-channel ABS unit as standard. This makes it the first 125cc motorcycle in India to offer ABS. KTM also recently introduced the ABS system on its 200cc Duke offering.
Thoughts On The KTM Duke 125
The KTM Duke 125 has been launched in India, making it the most powerful and premium 125cc motorcycle in the market. The Duke 125 offers a number of segment first features including ABS, which will be mandatory from April 2019. In India, the KTM Duke 125 will rival the likes of the Yamaha R15 V3.0, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.