- 4 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago CFMoto 250SR Expected To Launch In India By 2020
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- News Pakistan to move ICJ over recent developments in Kashmir issue
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Technology Dish TV Introduces D2h Magic Streaming Device With Live TV, OTT Apps Support At Rs. 399
- Movies Ajith Kumar Overtakes Rajinikanth And Vijay To Become The First Tamil Actor To Achieve This Record!
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Austrian motorcycle manufacturer KTM AG launched the RC 125 ABS in India today, at an introductory price of Rs 1.47 lakh ex-showroom (India). The company has started taking bookings for the fully faired, all new RC 125 ABS, and they say deliveries will begin by the end of this month.
KTM realized the need for the RC 125 after the overwhelming response of the Duke 125. The 'Little Duke' outsold all of it's siblings combined. The KTM RC 125 ABS draws inspiration from the company's MotoGP RC16 motorcycle.
Powering the new fully faired motorcycle is a single-cylinder, 4-valve, DOHC, liquid-cooled, fuel injected, 124.7cc engine that produces 14.3bhp of power and 12Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed constant mesh manual transmission.
The KTM RC 125 features WP upside-down forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 300mm disc in the front that is paired to a radially mounted four-piston caliper, and it features a 230mm disc at the rear. While the motorcycle gets single-channel ABS from the get-go, cornering ABS will be added soon. The motorcycle also features 17-inch alloy wheels.
The overall length of the new KTM RC 125 ABS is 1,977mm. The ride height and ground clearance measure 835mm and157 mm, respectively. The motorcycle has a wheelbase of 1,341mm. The RC 125 ABS features a 9.5-litre tank, and has a dry weight of 154.2 kgs.
The all new KTM RC 125 ABS also features a triple clamp handlebar and twin projector headlights with DRLs.
Thoughts About The KTM RC 125 ABS
KTM is already dominating one part of the sub-200cc segment with the Duke 125. Now that the RC 125 is launched, we expect the company to fully dominate the 125cc segment. The RC is one of the best sport-style models available in the country, and KTM has finally unleashed the fully faired Baby RC. We can't wait to ride this motorcycle. Time to make a call. We wish the company all the best and hope the new 125c does as well as the Little Duke, if not better.