TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Jawa Motorcycles are set to start deliveries of the Jawa and Jawa 42 motorcycles, beginning next month. The company re-entered the Indian market in November 2018 and have already received an overwhelming response.
Jawa had planned to set up 105 dealerships across the country and has been busy, since the time of launch. These dealerships will be completely operational by the end of next month. The most recent dealerships were opened in Pune, Bangalore, Delhi and Gurgaon.
The overwhelming response ensured that Jawa stopped accepting bookings, as the two motorcycles have been sold out till September 2019. The response was so much, that Jawa is currently the most searched two-wheeler in the Indian market.
Both motorcycles: Jawa & Jawa 42 comes with a classic-retro design, authentic to the older generation models from the brand. The two motorcycles are priced at Rs 1.55 lakh and Rs 1.64 lakh for the Jawa 42 and Jawa standard model, respectively.
The two motorcycles come powered by a re-tuned Mahindra Mojo engine. This is a 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The two motorcycles use telescopic front forks and twin gas-charged shocks at the rear. Braking is handled by a 280mm disc at the front and 153mm drum at the rear, supported by a single-channel ABS system.
Jawa Motorcycles is also said to be working on a dual disc set-up for the Jawa and Jawa 42. The dual disc variants are further expected to come with a dual-channel ABS system as well.
Thoughts On Jawa Motorcycle Deliveries
Jawa motorcycles re-entered the Indian market recently, with two new products. Within a month of its launch, the company has gained immense response in the market. The Jawa and Jawa 42 motorcycles take on the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 in the Indian market.