- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas Is NOT Assam Tourism Brand Ambassador Anymore
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Jawa Motorcycles has shared that waiting period for the new 'Jawa bikes' has crossed nine months! Put in another sense, all Jawa motorcycles are sold out till September 2019 (online bookings will close on 25th December 2018, until further notice). Deliveries of existing Jawa units will start in March 2019, as per the order of bookings made online and offline.
The Mahindra-owned Czech origin motorcycle brand plans to set up more than 100 dealerships across the country. A few Jawa showrooms have already started operations; the latest being in Delhi. The company initially aimed to open 60 dealerships in December 2018 alone — check if there is a Jawa showroom coming near you!
Speaking about the Jawa waiting period, Anupam Thareja, Co-founder of Classic Legends Pvt Ltd. shared, "With such a tremendous response, it is my duty to inform the customers that we are sold out till September 2019 based on the current online bookings. Authenticity and honesty have been the hallmark of the brand. With such a large booking order, Jawa believes it is only fair to announce the waiting period for those with confirmed bookings. The current waiting period for online bookings already extends till September 2019 however the deliveries will start from March 2019 as per the booking sequence."
Another recent update was that the company will be introducing dual-channel ABS variants of the Jawa models (hence, rear-disc variants), on account of market feedback. This will make them even more desirable.
Jawa Motorcycles launched two models in the country: Jawa 42 and 'Jawa'; at Rs 1.55 lakh and Rs 1.64 lakh ex-showroom, respectively. We have shared a lot of interesting topics on the new Jawa bikes before — from first-look reviews, comparisons to even a buyer's guide — find all interesting Jawa topics here.
Thoughts On The Jawa Motorcycles' Waiting Period And Delivery
Even though the waiting period for the new Jawa motorcycles are high, test rides and bookings will still be continued across all dealerships. The company aims to ramp up their production facilities to reduce the waiting period, while also promising that the wait will be definitely worth it. Do you agree to this?