- 7 min ago New Mercedes-Benz GLE Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 41 min ago Gaurav Gill & Navigator Booked For INRC Accident At Jodhpur: State Government Orders Enquiry
- 2 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Live Launch Highlights: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- News What is multi-purpose identity card, an idea mooted by Amit Shah
- Movies Is Radhika Pandit Copying Samyuktha Hegde? Shares Same Caption As The Kirik Party Actress!
- Lifestyle The Men In Hats, Varun Dhawan And Ranveer Singh Give Us Cool Fashion Goals In Their Stylish Outfits
- Finance Thomas Cook Group Collapse Not To Affect Thomas Cook India
- Technology Secret Jio Fiber Features You Probably Didn't Know
- Sports 'The Art of Leaving': Sunil Gavaskar got it right, Kapil Dev didn't but what about MS Dhoni?
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has just launched their CD 110 Dream with CBS (Combi-Braking System) in the country. The Honda CD 110 Dream CBS is offered with a price tag of Rs 50,028, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a price hike of Rs 878, compared to the non-CBS version.
The non-CBS version of the CD 110 Dream will continue to be on sale alongside the new CBS version. However, the model will be shelved from April 2019; once the new safety regulations are implemented.
According to the upcoming safety regulations set by the Indian government, all two-wheelers below 125cc should be fitted with CBS technology. While those above 125cc need to mandatorily come with ABS. The new safety regulations will come into implementation from the 1st April 2019.
Apart from the additional CBS, the Honda CD 110 Dream will remain unchanged. There has been no changes made to the commuter motorcycle, either mechanically or cosmetically as well.
The commuter motorcycle offering from Honda India, continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.31bhp and 9.09Nm of torque while mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The Honda CD 110 Dream CBS sports a set of 130mm drum brakes on either ends. The suspension is handled by telescopic front forks and a pair of spring loaded hydraulic set up at the rear. The motorcycle further rides on 18-inch wheels with 80/100 tyre profiles on either end.
Apart from the introduction of the CD 110 Dream CBS, Honda also recently introduced the 2019 version of the Honda Grazia scooter. The new Honda Grazia scooter is one of the most popular 125cc offerings from Honda and is priced at Rs 64,668, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The update to the Honda Grazia is only for the top-spec 'DX' variant while the lower base variants remains unchanged — read about the new Honda Grazia updates here.
Thoughts On The Honda CD 110 Dream CBS
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) is slowly updating a number of models in the Indian market, either with CBS or ABS; depending on the motorcycle. The Honda CD 110 Dream in the market, rivals the likes of the TVS Radeon and the Hero Splendor.