- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 15 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 17 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has just launched their CD 110 Dream with CBS (Combi-Braking System) in the country. The Honda CD 110 Dream CBS is offered with a price tag of Rs 50,028, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a price hike of Rs 878, compared to the non-CBS version.
The non-CBS version of the CD 110 Dream will continue to be on sale alongside the new CBS version. However, the model will be shelved from April 2019; once the new safety regulations are implemented.
According to the upcoming safety regulations set by the Indian government, all two-wheelers below 125cc should be fitted with CBS technology. While those above 125cc need to mandatorily come with ABS. The new safety regulations will come into implementation from the 1st April 2019.
Apart from the additional CBS, the Honda CD 110 Dream will remain unchanged. There has been no changes made to the commuter motorcycle, either mechanically or cosmetically as well.
The commuter motorcycle offering from Honda India, continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.31bhp and 9.09Nm of torque while mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The Honda CD 110 Dream CBS sports a set of 130mm drum brakes on either ends. The suspension is handled by telescopic front forks and a pair of spring loaded hydraulic set up at the rear. The motorcycle further rides on 18-inch wheels with 80/100 tyre profiles on either end.
Apart from the introduction of the CD 110 Dream CBS, Honda also recently introduced the 2019 version of the Honda Grazia scooter. The new Honda Grazia scooter is one of the most popular 125cc offerings from Honda and is priced at Rs 64,668, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The update to the Honda Grazia is only for the top-spec 'DX' variant while the lower base variants remains unchanged — read about the new Honda Grazia updates here.
Thoughts On The Honda CD 110 Dream CBS
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) is slowly updating a number of models in the Indian market, either with CBS or ABS; depending on the motorcycle. The Honda CD 110 Dream in the market, rivals the likes of the TVS Radeon and the Hero Splendor.