- 18 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2019 Honda Grazia launched in India. Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has introduced the 2019 version of their popular 125cc scooter, the Grazia in the Indian market. The update however, is limited to only the top variant of the scooter while the base variants remain unchanged.
The Honda Grazia disc variant comes with a number of cosmetic updates. This includes the addition of a brand new colour a well, called 'Pearl Siren Blue'. The changes made to the top-spec 'DX' variant has also called in for a small price hike of Rs 300; bringing the overall price of 2019 Honda Grazia DX to Rs 64,668, ex-showroom (Delhi). The remaining lower-spec models, remain unchanged.
The Honda Grazia is available in three variants — Drum, Drum Alloy and Disc. The pricing for the Drum and Drum Alloy variants remain unchanged at Rs 60,296 and Rs 62,227, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the price hike and the new colour addition to the top-spec, the Grazia also comes with new decals, including the 'DX' lettering on the front apron. Apart from the above changes, the Honda Grazia remains unchanged otherwise.
Mechanically, the Honda Grazia continues to be powered by a 124.9cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.5bhp and 10.5Nm of torque. Braking is handled by 130mm drum brakes on either ends, with the optional 190mm disc upfront. The brakes are further supported by Honda's Combi-Braking System (CBS).The Honda Grazia offers standard telescopic front forks and a spring loaded hydraulic suspension at the rear. The scooter further rides on tubeless tyres with 90/90 R-12 and 90/100 R-10 wheel profiles at the front and back, respectively.
In terms of features, the 2019 Honda Grazia continues to offer a long list of equipment. This includes LED headlamps, 18L underseat storage, fully-digital instrument cluster with Eco-Speed indicator, Glove box, with USB charging socket and 4-in-1-lock with seat opening switch.
Thoughts On The 2019 Honda Grazia
The Honda Grazia is one of the popular 125cc scooters from the brand in the Indian market. It rivals the likes of the TVS Ntorq 125, Suzuki Burgman Street, Suzuki Access 125 and the Aprilia SR 125 in the Indian market.