TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Royal Enfield has shared the full accessories list for the new Interceptor 650 on the company's official website; plus the price details. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 was launched (alongside the Continental GT 650) at a starting price of Rs 2.50 lakh ex-showroom (India), and is the most affordable twin-cylinder motorcycle from the brand.
Powering the new Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a 649cc oil-cooled parallel-twin engine which makes 47bhp and 52Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch (standard fitment).
With that being said, these are the official accessories of the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. The Continental GT 650 can also be opted with similar accessories — check them out.
The Interceptor 650 accessories listed below may slightly vary in prices, depending on dealerships and their location.
Safety Or Protection
For the rider's as well as the motorcycle's protection, various crash guards and fitment are available.
- Large crash guard (black): Rs 2900
- Large crash guard (chrome): Rs 3100
- Compact engine guard (black): Rs 2600
- Compact engine guard (chrome): Rs 2900
- Aluminium sump guard: Rs 1850
- Fork gaiter kit: Rs 850
Seating Or Saddle
Unlike the Continental GT, the Interceptor comes with only one additional seating option.
- Touring dual seat: Rs 4000
Design Or Bodywork
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a charming motorcycle to look at, but it can be made a bit sportier with some of these accessories.
- Short flyscreen: Rs 1500
- Tall flyscreen: Rs 1700
- Single seat cowl (available in various colours): Rs 2500
- Heel guard: Rs 1200
- RSU finisher kit: Rs 1250
- Handlebar brace pad: Rs 600
- Machined bar-end finisher (black or chrome): Rs 1100
- Machined brake reservoir cap (black or chrome): Rs 675
Luggage Or Storage
In comparison with the Continental GT, the Interceptor 650 is meant to give a relaxed riding experience. For the same reason, it is the better choice for long trips and you can opt these accessories to increase the practicality.
- Soft pannier pair: Rs 6000
- Pannier mounting kit: Rs 1600
- Single pannier (right side): Rs 4000
- Single pannier mounting kit: Rs 1200
Some fine details of the engine can be enhanced with some of these accessories.
- Intake cover kit: Rs 1350
- Machined oil filler cap (black or chrome): Rs 775
In addition to the above-mentioned accessories, there are some more essentials for the Interceptor 650.
- Machined swingarm bobbin kit: Rs 850
- Water-resistant cover: Rs 900
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Accessories For The Interceptor 650
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 has instantly become one of the most popular motorcycles in recent times, due to the good value you get for what you pay. It will definitely be a bike modder's favourite choice and the official Royal Enfield accessories are a perfect start for this. How will you customise your Royal Enfield Interceptor 650? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.