TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Royal Enfield has shared the full accessories list for the Continental GT 650 on the brand's official website, along with the price details. The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is one of the first modern twin-cylinder models from the popular brand, and was launched (along with Interceptor 650) at a starting price of Rs 2.65 lakh ex-showroom (India). Royal Enfield has received a high number of bookings for the cafe racer, in a short period of time.
The new Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is powered by a 649cc oil-cooled parallel-twin engine which makes 47bhp and 52Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch.
That said, here are the official accessories of the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 (check the accessories for the Interceptor 650 too).
The Continental GT 650 accessories listed below may slightly vary in prices, depending on dealerships and their location.
Safety Or Protection
For the protection of the rider and the motorcycle as well, various crash guards and additional fittings are on offer.
- Large crash guard (black): Rs 2900
- Large crash guard (chrome): Rs 3100
- Compact engine guard (black): Rs 2600
- Compact engine guard (chrome): Rs 2900
- Aluminium sump guard: Rs 1850
- Fork gaiter kit: Rs 850
Seating Or Saddle
The Continental GT 650 is offered with two seating choices, while a bench seat comes as standard.
- Single seat: Rs 3200
- Touring dual seat: Rs 4000
Design Or Bodywork
Perhaps, these Continental GT 650 accessories would have the most demand. Most buyers would consider fitting the flyscreen.
- Short flyscreen: Rs 1500
- Tall flyscreen: Rs 1700
- Single seat cowl (available in various colours): Rs 2500
- Heel guard: Rs 1200
- RSU finisher kit: Rs 1250
- Handlebar brace pad: Rs 600
- Machined bar-end finisher (black or chrome): Rs 1100
- Machined brake reservoir cap (black or chrome): Rs 675
Luggage Or Storage
The practicality of the Royal Enfield Continental GT can be further extended by opting a side pannier.
- Soft pannier pair: Rs 6000
- Pannier mounting kit: Rs 1600
- Single pannier (right side): Rs 4000
- Single pannier mounting kit: Rs 1200
The design details of the engine can be enhanced by opting any of these.
- Intake cover kit: Rs 1350
- Machined oil filler cap (black or chrome): Rs 775
In addition to the above-mentioned Continental GT 650 accessories list, here are some more you can consider:
- Machined swingarm bobbin kit: Rs 850
- Water-resistant cover: Rs 900
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Accessories For The Continental GT 650
In stock format itself, the new Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 looks really good. However, those who wish to bump up the aesthetics a bit can definitely check out the whole range of Royal Enfield accessories on offer, Which all accessories would you choose for your Royal Enfield Continental GT 650? Let us know in the comment section below!