- 12 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 13 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Guru Purnima 2019: Wishes, messages and inspirational quotes on Vyasa Purnima
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Sports Stokes sets sights on Ashes glory after World Cup triumph
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
New Jawa Motorcycles India price figures might start at around Rs 1.5 lakh. The iconic Mahindra-owned motorcycle brand, Jawa Motorcycles is all set to make a comeback to the Indian market on November 15, 2018. The highly-anticipated Jawa models were spied a few times recently.
Jawa Motorcycles India has launched two new models on November 15, 2018. Prices for the cheapest Jawa 42 stands at Rs 1.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi); almost the same figure as we've mentioned here.
The new Jawa Motorcycle models' price in India is yet to be officially confirmed by the brand. However, since the upcoming Jawa motorcycles share some mechanicals with the Mahindra Mojo, we expect it to to be priced somewhat close to it.
The lower-spec Mojo UT300, the model which forms the base of the new Jawa motorcycles, comes at a price of almost Rs 1.6 lakh ex-showroom. However, compared to the Mojo, one of the newly-spied Jawa motorcycles do not come with a rear disc brake; thus making it a bit cheaper.
If that is indeed the case for the Jawa Motorcycles India-price, we can expect a good response on the market. India is a potential market for classic-looking cruisers and Jawa motorcycles were a popular choice back in the ‘70s and ‘80s.
Currently, only some Royal Enfield models come in the 1.5-lakh cruiser motorcycle category and they are big sellers. If new the Jawa motorcycles' India-price figures are somewhere close, we will witness a sharp shift from the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
Jawa Motorcycles has also revealed their all-new engine — a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder unit which makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The fuel-injected engine has a retro-inspired design, complete with fins for air-cooling.
As per reports, Jawa Motorcycles will launch four new models in India. Jawa Motorcycles is a subsidiary of Mahindra-owned Classic Legends, and the brand is quite active in major European markets.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycles India Price Details
Jawa Motorcycles is one brand which a good majority of Indians are eagerly waiting to see on the market. If the expected Jawa Motorcycles India-price proves right, it will definitely make a statement on the market, while also being a good alternative to the key players. Do you think the new Jawa Motorcycles will outperform Royal Enfield in terms of pricing?