- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Sales of the KTM Duke 125, the entry-level model from the Austrian motorcycle brand in India, is going strong. In fact, KTM India has managed to supply 457 Duke 125 units to dealers, in just a week's time. The new KTM Duke 125 was launched at Rs 1.18 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi); making it the most premium 125cc motorcycle in India.
IndianAutosBlog shares that the Duke 200 sells in the range of over 2500 units a month. In the coming months, the KTM Duke 125 is expected to follow the same case or hit even more on the sales chart.
However, all eyes are on the launch of the upcoming KTM 390 Adventure; the off-road-ready sibling of the Duke 390. We have already shared the first spy pics of the 390 Adventure, and do head there to find out why it is worth the wait!
Coming back to the 'infant KTM', the Duke 125 shares most of its components with the Duke 200; especially in terms of styling. Obviously, the engine size is noticeably smaller, yet does not compromise on performance. Overall, the KTM Duke 125 is a solid package and can make it to the list of top-selling bikes in India, at some point.
The demand for affordable performance motorcycles is on the rise in the country, and KTM is the brand which revolutionised this segment. If you wish to have the best value for money in terms of performance, KTM motorcycles are your best bet (in the single-cylinder category).
Speaking about performance, the KTM Duke 125 packs a lot of punch and is unlike any other 125cc motorcycle on the market. The riding dynamics is a far cry from a conventional 125cc commuter — check out some facts and figures of the Duke 125; including its top speed.
The KTM Duke 125 is powered by a 124cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 14.3bhp and 12Nm of torque. This comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. On the equipment front, it gets a single-channel ABS and even Rear-Lift Protection!
Thoughts On The New KTM Duke 125
With no direct rivals as of now, the KTM Duke 125 has set a new benchmark for all motorcycles coming with a price tag of around Rs 1 lakh. It is the perfect choice for those looking forward to buying a sporty motorcycle, yet do not wish for outright performance. What do you think?