- 49 min ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 1 hr ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- Movies Disha Patani: Salman Khan Is Grounded, Not Intimidating
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 to support super-fast 50W charging
- News MP Congress leader Ratan Singh dies of heart attack at counting centre
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honda 2 Wheelers has launched the 'Honda Joy Club' loyalty program in India. The Japanese two-wheeler brand's loyalty program is the first and largest of its kind to be ever introduced in the country. In fact, India is one of the major markets for Honda and accounts for 32% of the brand's global sales.
Honda Joy Club promises "unparalleled scale backed by unmatched benefits" for both existing and new customers. It is essentially a virtual currency programme; something which can be referred to as ‘Honda points'. These loyalty points can be redeemed to buy or avail various products and services.
A membership costs Rs 299 (plus taxes) for three years and Honda's privileged customers can get up to 7x instant returns at the time of enrollment itself. Customers can also earn more digital points in their e-wallet through referrals, membership upgrades and vehicle exchange.
In addition to this, Honda Joy Club will add one ‘Honda currency' to the wallet for every four rupees spent on vehicle service, in a span of three years. The offer is available across all the Honda-authorised dealerships in the country.
The points can be redeemed for various other Honda-related services too. For instance, customers can opt 5% discount on spares, 10% off on accessories or 15% off on labour charges at any time, without no fixed upper limit on the bill amount. Three vehicles washes and one free vehicle pick-and-drop service can also be availed.
Honda 2 Wheelers India has also partnered with major brands in the fields of hospitality, travel, healthcare, clothing, entertainment and even insurance. Honda has shared that if a customer joins Honda Joy Club, it is a win-win situation for both parties.
Minoru Kato, President & CEO of Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. shared, "Serving such a large base of customers and delighting them with our products and services is critical as Honda aims to be No. 1 in customer satisfaction. We are proud to introduce Honda Joy Club loyalty program in India! Joy Club is truly unprecedented in its concept, unparalleled in its scale and unmatched in the rewards for our 39 million customers of Honda family which is further growing at a fast pace. Our customers will now experience more Joy every time they engage with brand Honda."
Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria said, "Honda Joy Club is a loyalty program like none other. It's the first time that a 100% digital loyalty program is empowering customers with choice. Now Honda customers enrolling on Joy Club program can Earn virtual Honda currency at both purchase and subsequently every service visit too. What is most unique is that powered by Honda's multiple alliances across different sectors, customers can now redeem their reward points both within and outside Honda. Entering the festival season with a bang, Honda is gifting Joy Club membership free of cost to all our new customers till November 30, 2018."
Thoughts On Honda Joy Club Program
The new loyalty program from Honda is definitely worth joining. For a small premium, customers can conveniently avail other benefits through the redemption of the acquired points. Honda Joy Club enrollment can be done both online and offline. You can know more details at www.hondajoyclub.com or at your nearest Honda 2 Wheeler dealership.