- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
The Honda Unicorn 150 is a successful product for the Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) in the country. Now it looks like the company is set to update the 150cc motorcycle.
Previously, Honda discontinued the Unicorn 150 in India. But the demand for the motorcycle forced Honda to relaunch the product. Now, Rushlane reports that the patent images of the updated Unicorn 150 have been leaked.
The patent images reveal the new design of the facelifted Unicorn 150. The motorcycle gets sharper and aggressive design compared to the currently sold model.
The updated Unicorn 150 also gets tank extenders on the fuel tank which enhances the sporty appeal of the motorcycle. The updated motorcycle also gets redesigned bikini fairing. The rear of the 2017 Honda Unicorn features split grab rails.
The leaked images also reveal that the new Unicorn 150 will be offered with drum brake setup. But it is expected that Honda will launch the disc brake variant of the motorcycle at least as an option.
The currently sold Honda CB Unicorn draws power from a 149cc single cylinder engine producing 13bhp and 12.8Nm of peak torque. The 2017 Unicorn 150 is likely to get the same motor.
Honda is expected to launch the 2017 Unicorn 150 by the end of this year. The motorcycle is likely to carry a price tag of around Rs 70,000. When launched the new Unicorn 150 will go head on against the likes of Bajaj Pulsar 150 and Hero Xtreme Sports.