- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The Chief Designer of Tata Motors, Pratap Bose recently resigned from his post in the company. Pratap Bose is responsible for designing many successful cars in the brand's portfolio. The man was responsible for designing some of the important cars from the brand such as the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Harrier, Altroz and the all-new Safari. The upcoming cars such as the HBX have also been developed under him.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, Pratap Bose is expected to join the Mahindra Group to head the newly minted Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (MADE) centre in the West Midlands, U.K. The move to Mahindra will allow Bose to help drive growth in new areas like EV (electric vehicle) and future SUVs for the company. However, Bose has yet not confirmed the decision to join the Mahindra Group also there have been rumours that Bose would head Ola Electric's design needs.
In other recent Mahindra news, the company is gearing up to launch the new SUV called the XUV700 in the Indian market. The company had informed earlier that the XUV700 will hit the showrooms by Q2 FY2022. The Mahindra XUV700 is expected to be launched sometime in October this year.
Mechanically, the XUV700 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel and the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo-petrol engines seen on the Mahindra Thar. Both engines will be offered with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearboxes along with an optional four-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Pratap Bose Joining The Mahindra Group
Pratap Bose was responsible for Tata Motors exceptional design turn around of its cars. Over the years, Tata Motors introduced a host of vehicles that have been designed under his guidance. However, if Bose joins the Mahindra Group, then we will be seeing some fantastic electric vehicles and SUVs form the company.