- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The Chief Designer of Tata Motors, Pratap Bose recently resigned from his post in the company. Pratap Bose is responsible for designing many successful cars in the brand's portfolio. The man was responsible for designing some of the important cars from the brand such as the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Harrier, Altroz and the all-new Safari. The upcoming cars such as the HBX have also been developed under him.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, Pratap Bose is expected to join the Mahindra Group to head the newly minted Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (MADE) centre in the West Midlands, U.K. The move to Mahindra will allow Bose to help drive growth in new areas like EV (electric vehicle) and future SUVs for the company. However, Bose has yet not confirmed the decision to join the Mahindra Group also there have been rumours that Bose would head Ola Electric's design needs.
In other recent Mahindra news, the company is gearing up to launch the new SUV called the XUV700 in the Indian market. The company had informed earlier that the XUV700 will hit the showrooms by Q2 FY2022. The Mahindra XUV700 is expected to be launched sometime in October this year.
Mechanically, the XUV700 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel and the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo-petrol engines seen on the Mahindra Thar. Both engines will be offered with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearboxes along with an optional four-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Pratap Bose Joining The Mahindra Group
Pratap Bose was responsible for Tata Motors exceptional design turn around of its cars. Over the years, Tata Motors introduced a host of vehicles that have been designed under his guidance. However, if Bose joins the Mahindra Group, then we will be seeing some fantastic electric vehicles and SUVs form the company.