- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Mahindra will be launching an all-new generation of the Scorpio in the Indian market. The new Scorpio will feature an all-new design with a host of changes made to the interior and exterior of the SUV. Ahead of its launch, the interiors of the upcoming new-gen Scorpio has been spotted.
Spy images from Motoroctane, reveals certain interior features of the new Scorpio testing in the country. The images showcase the SUV's infotainment system and the semi-digital instrument cluster as well.
The infotainment screen seems to be an 8-inch unit. It will also support wireless phone connectivity features such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It is also expected to feature the voice assistant system as well.
The images also reveal Scorpio's semi-digital instrument cluster, which features a screen in the middle to offer a host of information. The screen is flanked on either side by analogue dials reserved for the speedometer and the tachometer.
The steering wheel is also new and now features a slight flat-bottom design. It also features mounted buttons to control the infotainment screen, instrument cluster and other functions such as cruise control.
Below the infotainment screen on the centre console, there a couple of buttons to control the infotainment screen for another physical interface option. The bottom part of the centre console also houses the climate controls and pull-up switches to control various features of the upcoming Scorpio.
Mahindra could also equip the new Scorpio with a terrain response system that can be controlled using a rotary dial placed on the centre console, an electric sunroof, ambient lighting, USB charging ports for front and rear passenger, and a power-operated driver seat.
The 2021 Scorpio will carry a bigger footprint as compared to the outgoing model. This will result in a roomier cabin with most of the space freed up for the third-row passenger in the SUV. The third-row seats could be offered with forward-facing seats on the new-gen model.
Speaking about the exterior design changes on the new-gen Scorpio, it will be revised with a new front fascia. This includes a new grille, LED headlamps with DRLs and LED taillamps. It is also expected to feature a new bumper design at both ends along with new alloy wheels.
The next-gen Scorpio is likely to be offered with petrol and diesel engine options borrowed from the new-gen Mahindra Thar. This includes the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo petrol unit and the 2.2-litre ‘mHawk' diesel unit. Both engines will come with a manual gearbox as standard and an optional torque converter automatic.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra Scorpio Interiors Spied Revealing New Features Ahead Of India Launch
The Scorpio workhorse SUV is all set to receive an upmarket feel inside and out in its new-generation model. The interiors of the SUV has undergone a major overhaul for a pleasant cabin feel. According to recent reports, the launch of the new Scorpio has been deferred to next year due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.