- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 14 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Fame Karan Veer Mehra Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Nidhi V Seth On January 24
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra Logistics Limited (MLL) an integrated third-party logistics (3PL) service provider has announced the launch of its cargo last-mile delivery service. This last-mile delivery service has been launched under the brand name 'EDel'.
EDel would initially operate across six major cities in India including Bengaluru, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Kolkata, before expanding to a total of 14 cities in the next 12 months. EDel services can be seen in Bengaluru immediately, followed by New Delhi and the other 4 cities in the first phase of its launch.
Commenting on the launch Rampraveen Swaminathan, Managing Director and CEO, Mahindra Logistics Limited, said "EDel exemplifies our collective vision of the Future of Mobility - a sustainable ecosystem that brings logistics solutions to customers across the world. Demand for last-mile services continues to grow across India, and we believe electric vehicles provide an ideal long-term solution for the emerging imperatives around sustainability & cost-effectiveness."
"EDel is a key lever of our approach to sustainability. At Mahindra Logistics, we deeply believe in the need to adopt environment-friendly solutions and our business practices are aligned accordingly," he further added.
With a load capacity and enhanced range that compares well with existing ICE options, EDel will give customers in the E-commerce, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Durables and Electronics industries a significant edge in efficient and responsible distribution and last-mile delivery solutions.
EDel will deploy a fleet of EVs starting with 3W vehicles, designed for cargo applications. The fleet will be deployed by MLL in collaboration with its supply partners. MLL will also be establishing a network of dedicated charging infrastructure for its EV operations under EDel. In Phase 1, EDel is focused on deploying a fleet of 1000 vehicles. In future, MLL will also evaluate expanding to 4W and other electric delivery options.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Logistics ‘EDel' Electric Last-Mile Delivery Service
Through this Manindra will be contributing to a cleaner and greener environment. And since these electric delivery vehicles are small and compact, going through small city roads will also not be difficult while delivering the package.