- 31 min ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 20 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- Sports T20 World Cup: Hardik should be picked only if he does proper bowling in warm-up games: Gambhir
- News Coronavirus: Gujarat govt allows Eid-e-Milad processions on Oct 19
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Hyundai is gearing up to launch a new three-row SUV called the Alcazar in the Indian and international markets. The upcoming Alcazar SUV is essentially a three-row seating version of the brand's Creta SUV.
Ahead of its launch, the exterior design details of the Alcazar SUV have been leaked. Images from HUM3D reveals the complete design details of the upcoming SUV. The design details seen from the leaked images match the sketches of the Alcazar released by the company recently.
Starting with the front-end of the SUV, as mentioned before, the Alcazar features a similar design as that of the Creta. However, the front grille looks to be larger along with larger headlamps units as well.
It carries forward the same bumper design with fog lamps placed on either side of the central air dam and stuff plates setup. Overall, the front-end design of the Alcazar will remind us of Creta's roots.
Moving to the side profile, one would notice the Aclazar's sculpted shoulder line that extends from taillamps to the headlamps. We could also spot the dual-tone alloy wheels, which bears a similar design as that of the Creta.
However, the biggest change in the design of the upcoming SUV as compared to the Creta is the extension of the c-pillar. This has been done to accommodate an additional row of seating at the back of the upcoming SUV.
The rear design of the Alcazar remains largely similar to the Creta SUV. It continues to feature the split-style LED headlamps, a chrome bar placed on the centre of the boot lid, which also bears the ‘Alcazar' moniker, rear scuff plates and more.
The images reveals some of the other features of the upcoming SUV. These include the dual-tip exhaust on the right side, roof-mounted spoiler, a shark-fin antenna, a roof-mounted spoiler with a stop lamp and side footstep for easy ingress and egress.
Although the interiors of the Alcazar have not been revealed, it is expected to be similar to the one seen on Creta. It will be features packed with a larger touchscreen infotainment system, fully-digital instrument cluster, wireless smartphone charger, a panoramic sunroof, air-con vents and charging slots in all three rows; among others.
The Hyundai Alcazar is expected to borrow its powertrain options also from the Creta SUV. Currently, the Creta is offered in three engine options: 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit.
All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission. The 1.5-litre petrol comes mated to a six-speed CVT, while the 1.5-litre diesel comes mated to a torque converter unit. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Hyundai is looking to offer a new three-row SUV catering to the growing demand in the Indian market. Much like other models in the brand, the Alcazar is also expected to be feature-packed with a host of powertrain options to choose from.
Once launched Hyundai Alcazar will rival the Mahindra XUV500, Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus and possibly the upcoming seven-seater of the Jeep Compass SUV.