- 2 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 6 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 9 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- News Yogi Adityanath slams Rahul Gandhi, says 'stop spreading poison through lies'
- Finance Gold Hallmarking Implementation May See A Further Extension In Timeline
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11’s Nikki Tamboli Wants To Be A Part Of Naagin; Says 'I Am Full Of Expressions And Drama'
- Sports Rishabh Pant spices up Swipe-Up moment for the Moj community
- Technology JioFiber Postpaid Connection And 4K Set-Top Box Launched: All You Need To Know
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Hyundai Alcazar bookings are now open. Hyundai has officially started accepting bookings for their Creta based 7-seater SUV, the Alcazar. This new seven-seater from the Korean manufacturer will take on the likes of the Tata Safari and MG Hector Plus. The Hyundai Alcazar will be loaded with features and will come with petrol and diesel engine options.
With the Alcazar, Hyundai is expecting to create huge sales numbers as the officials at Hyundai say that the Alcazar will not only attract new customers into the segment but it will also present a lucrative opportunity for existing Creta users to upgrade to a more spacious vehicle.
In terms of design, the Hyundai Alcazar is very similar to the Creta from the front, until the B-Pillar. The change is only noticeable from the rear door onwards. However, the overall design seems slightly more imposing, thanks to the large rear quarter and a best-in-segment wheelbase of 2,760mm.
Interior wise, we expect roomy interiors courtesy of the aforementioned 2,760mm wheelbase. Hyundai will offer both a 7-seater version and a more luxurious 6-seater version, where the middle bench seat is replaced with a pair of captain seats.
The dashboard is dominated by a large 10.25 inch horizontally laid out touchscreen infotainment unit and a fully digital instrument cluster. These two screens make the cabin look far more premium and this premium feel is again uplifted by a flat-bottom steering wheel and fancy gear lever.
To keep urban buyers happy, Hyundai has filled the cabin with all kinds of tech they can. It gets an eight-speaker Bose audio system, 64-colour ambient lighting, eight-way adjustable driver seat, smart panoramic sunroof, wireless charging etc.
Under the hood of the Alcazar is a 2.0-litre 152bhp petrol engine with 191Nm. If you don't want a petrol motor, you can opt for the familiar 115bhp 1.5-litre diesel engine already doing duty in the Creta. Whichever engine option you opt for; you can choose between a six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On Hyundai Alcazar Bookings Being Opened
On paper the Hyundai Alcazar may rival the likes of the Tata Safari and the MG Hector Plus, but I believe Hyundai is taking the fight to even the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta with the Alcazar. It all comes down to the pricing now and we're sure Hyundai will price the Alcazar aggressively.