- 20 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Movies Maera Misshra Is In Talks For Bigg Boss OTT; Splitsvilla 11 Fame Asks People To Stop Calling Her Adhyayan’s Ex
- Sports TNPL 2021: Trichy Warriors vs Tiruppur Tamizhans: All-round Trichy win; All match awards
- News CBSE Class 12 results to be announced at 2 pm
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
BMW updated the 5 Series and 6 Series GT for the international markets back in May last year. However, now the company is all geared up to introduce the 2021 BMW 6 Series GT in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the car on April 8th.
However, the updated BMW 6GT will now be offered with a sportier design than before. At the front, the kidney grille has been revised, it gets the BMW laser light technology headlights (optional) and it will be offered in the sportier M Sport variant with a bolder styling package.
On the inside, the car will feature similar styling to the current model. However, it will get the new 12.3-inch all-digital instrument cluster, a new multi-function steering wheel, the latest touchscreen infotainment and iDrive system which offers Apple CarPlay, and a wireless smartphone charging pad.
Mechanically, the 2021 6 Series GT is likely to get the same engine options as before. One will be a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine that will pump out 255bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, it will also get a 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine that will produce 187bhp and 400Nm of torque.
It will also get a bigger 3.0-litre, 6-cylinder diesel engine which churns out 263bhp of power and 620Nm of peak torque. All engines would be available with the 8-speed automatic along with 2-axle air suspensions set up as standard.
In other recent news, BMW recently launched a new sedan model in the Indian market called the 220i Sport in India at a price of Rs 37.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The newly launched variant is now the entry-level offering in the brand's 2-Series Gran Coupe line-up.
Mechanically, the new BMW 220i Sport is powered by a twin-turbo 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 188bhp of power and 280Nm of peak torque between 1350rpm and 4600rpm. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed Steptronic Sport automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The 2021 BMW 6 Series GT Facelift
The 6 Series GT is already a luxury car and offers pretty much the best of both worlds. With all the new updates 2021 6 Series GT will get a lot of new features and updates that will make the car more appealing. We also expect the new 6Series GT to be priced slightly higher that the previous generation model.