- 4 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 6 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 7 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 8 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Volkswagen Cars India had launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market earlier this month in May. The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento TSI editions were priced at Rs 7.89 lakh and Rs 10.99 lakh respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
However, the company has recently unlisted the TSI edition Polo and Vento models from its official website. The main difference between the TSI editions and the regular version was that the TSI editions got a honeycomb grille, body side graphics, TSI badge across the passenger door, black ORVMs, glossy black roof and a spoiler. Both the TSI editions were based on the Highline Plus trims of the cars.
Mechanically, the two models remained unchanged and continued to feature the newly-updated 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. The 1.0-litre TSI engine on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento produced the same 110bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque. The unit was mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
In other recent Volkswagen news, Skoda Auto Volkswagen (SAVW) India has recently provided a Mobile Health Clinic Van to the Karanjvihire Primary Healthcare Centre (PHC) in Pune. The medical clinic van will provide health care to around 12 villages.
These villages include the ones that are located around the surrounding of the company's plant in Pune. Gurpratap Boparai, Managing Director, Skoda Auto Volkswagen India, has handed over the Mobile Health Clinic Van to Khed Taluka medical officials at the company's corporate headquarter in Pune.
The van has been provided to the medical institute for six months, as a temporary replacement to the 15-year-old ambulance that is currently being used by the hospital. The Mobile Health Clinic Van will be exclusively used to transport pregnant women to hospitals in a clean, safe and sanitised environment.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Polo and Vento TSI
The Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models just came with cosmetic updates. The Polo and Vento are the German brand's best-selling models in the Indian market and fun to drive cars because of the turbo-petrol engine.