- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Volkswagen Cars India had launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market earlier this month in May. The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento TSI editions were priced at Rs 7.89 lakh and Rs 10.99 lakh respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
However, the company has recently unlisted the TSI edition Polo and Vento models from its official website. The main difference between the TSI editions and the regular version was that the TSI editions got a honeycomb grille, body side graphics, TSI badge across the passenger door, black ORVMs, glossy black roof and a spoiler. Both the TSI editions were based on the Highline Plus trims of the cars.
Mechanically, the two models remained unchanged and continued to feature the newly-updated 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. The 1.0-litre TSI engine on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento produced the same 110bhp of power and 175Nm of peak torque. The unit was mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard. Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
In other recent Volkswagen news, Skoda Auto Volkswagen (SAVW) India has recently provided a Mobile Health Clinic Van to the Karanjvihire Primary Healthcare Centre (PHC) in Pune. The medical clinic van will provide health care to around 12 villages.
These villages include the ones that are located around the surrounding of the company's plant in Pune. Gurpratap Boparai, Managing Director, Skoda Auto Volkswagen India, has handed over the Mobile Health Clinic Van to Khed Taluka medical officials at the company's corporate headquarter in Pune.
The van has been provided to the medical institute for six months, as a temporary replacement to the 15-year-old ambulance that is currently being used by the hospital. The Mobile Health Clinic Van will be exclusively used to transport pregnant women to hospitals in a clean, safe and sanitised environment.
Thoughts About The Limited Edition Polo and Vento TSI
The Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models just came with cosmetic updates. The Polo and Vento are the German brand's best-selling models in the Indian market and fun to drive cars because of the turbo-petrol engine.