- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News UN assists India's mammoth COVID-19 vaccine rollout on Jan 16
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Finance Gold Price Top Rs. 49000/10 Gm After US Treasury Secretary Advocates Higher US Stimulus
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For January 20: Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced the latest iteration of the 'Toyota Dream Car Art Contest' in India. The company aims to provide an opportunity for children in the country to draw their dream car.
The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest will be initially held as a National Contest. The competition will be held online from December 2020 to January 2021 for children in three age categories. The company will choose three winners in each category from the National Contest.
The entry period for the Toyota Dream Car Art Contest will start from December 13, 2020. The last date to enter the contest will be on December 23, 2020. The age limit for the contest is set at 15 years or younger.
The participants will be divided into three age groups: Category 1 with children under 8 years old (7 and younger), Category 2 for children of ages between 8 and 11 years old, and finally Category 3 for children of ages between 12 and 15 years old.
The winners from the National Contest in each category will have the opportunity to represent India at the World Contest to be held at Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan in March 2021. The online contest is open to children below 15 years and they can use any standard drawing medium to create their artworks.
The first Toyota ‘Dream Car Art Contest' was held back in 2004. Since then the contest has become part of the brand's social contribution initiatives. Globally, as many as 6.2 million children from 100 countries/regions have participated in the contest since its inception.
Over the years, the company has seen some great designs being made by young and bright minds across the world sharing their thoughts about a dream car that is good for society. In 2019 alone, there were about 9,50,000 entries from 86 countries and regions around the globe.
Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "The thinking behind the contest is that every great idea is born in the glimmer of a dream and at TKM, the intention is to help nurture the creativity of the future generation of great inventors, thinkers and dreamers. In this quest, we hope to find the next auto visionary."
He further added, "Further, we want to spread our philosophy of creating ever-better cars with better technologies that are environment-friendly. We hope children will enjoy the platform provided by the contest to share their ideas about the future of mobility by drawing their dream cars."
Thoughts About The Toyota ‘Dream Car Art Contest' Announced In India
Toyota aims to bring out the best car design ideas from the young and brightest minds in the country. The ‘Dream Car Art Contest' is also part of the brand's social initiative in the country to help provide a platform for children to express their love of cars. Winners from the contest will represent India at the world stage of the contest.