- 1 hr ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 17 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Technology How To Activate International Roaming Services On Vi Prepaid And Postpaid Packs
- Movies Mrunal Thakur Recalls Being Told She Can't Make It In Bollywood; 'They Said You Are Only Good For Television'
- Lifestyle Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- News Madhya Pradesh: President arrives in Jabalpur as part of two-day visit
- Sports Federer excited ahead of ATP return in Doha
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Motors has launched a new variant on its premium hatchback, the Altroz in the Indian market. The new variant comes in the form of 'XM+', which is said to be positioned between the XM and XM Style trims. The new Tata Altroz XM+ variant is priced at Rs 6.60 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Tata Altroz variant comes with a host of additional features, equipment and cosmetic updates, which make it an attractive offering. Some of the new features include a new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, steering mounted controls, voice-command recognition, 16-inch stylish wheel covers and a remote foldable key.
Apart from these features, the new Tata Altroz XM+ variant is available in a range of four colour options: High Street Gold, Downtown Red, Avenue White and Midtown Grey.
The new Tata Altroz XM+ variant comes powered by a single petrol engine option. This comes in the form of the BS6-compliant 1.2-litre Revotron unit, producing 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. It is further mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said,
"In alignment with our New Forever philosophy of maintaining the momentum of consistently bringing new and exciting products to our customers, we are delighted to announce the launch of the XM+ variant of the Altroz."
"With the Altroz, we have not only raised the bar in the premium hatchback segment, but also created a new benchmark for safety in the industry. We are confident that the introduction of the XM+ variant will further strengthen the appeal of the Altroz by giving customers an option to experience a variety of premium features at an extremely attractive price."
The Tata Altroz was launched in January this year and is the brand's first premium hatchback offering. The Altroz is also the first model from the brand to be a part of Tata Motor's ALFA architecture, while following their latest Impact 2.0 design philosophy; first introduced on the Harrier SUV.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz XM+ Variant
The introduction of the new Tata Altroz variant with the added features and affordable price tag, comes just days after the launch of the latest-generation version of its rival, all-new Hyundai i20. Apart from the i20, the Altroz also takes on the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Volkswagen Polo in the segment.