- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- News Comments by Trudeau on farmer protests will damage ties says MEA after summoning high commissioner
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Tata Motors has launched a new variant on its premium hatchback, the Altroz in the Indian market. The new variant comes in the form of 'XM+', which is said to be positioned between the XM and XM Style trims. The new Tata Altroz XM+ variant is priced at Rs 6.60 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Tata Altroz variant comes with a host of additional features, equipment and cosmetic updates, which make it an attractive offering. Some of the new features include a new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, steering mounted controls, voice-command recognition, 16-inch stylish wheel covers and a remote foldable key.
Apart from these features, the new Tata Altroz XM+ variant is available in a range of four colour options: High Street Gold, Downtown Red, Avenue White and Midtown Grey.
The new Tata Altroz XM+ variant comes powered by a single petrol engine option. This comes in the form of the BS6-compliant 1.2-litre Revotron unit, producing 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. It is further mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said,
"In alignment with our New Forever philosophy of maintaining the momentum of consistently bringing new and exciting products to our customers, we are delighted to announce the launch of the XM+ variant of the Altroz."
"With the Altroz, we have not only raised the bar in the premium hatchback segment, but also created a new benchmark for safety in the industry. We are confident that the introduction of the XM+ variant will further strengthen the appeal of the Altroz by giving customers an option to experience a variety of premium features at an extremely attractive price."
The Tata Altroz was launched in January this year and is the brand's first premium hatchback offering. The Altroz is also the first model from the brand to be a part of Tata Motor's ALFA architecture, while following their latest Impact 2.0 design philosophy; first introduced on the Harrier SUV.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz XM+ Variant
The introduction of the new Tata Altroz variant with the added features and affordable price tag, comes just days after the launch of the latest-generation version of its rival, all-new Hyundai i20. Apart from the i20, the Altroz also takes on the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Volkswagen Polo in the segment.