- 9 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 13 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 2,399 Prepaid Pack; Offering 250 Minutes For Calling For 600 Days
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Maruti Suzuki partners with Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited (CIFCL) to offer a number of financial solutions for customers looking to purchase new vehicles. As part of their partnership, the two companies have come up with a new 'Buy Now, Pay Later' programme.
This allows new car buyers of Maruti Suzuki in India some financial relief, during these unprecedented times. Customers can make use of the extensive presence of both Maruti Suzuki and CIFCL across the country to their benefit as well.
The financial options are said to be available on select Maruti Suzuki models and will be applicable on loans disbursements until the 30th of June 2020.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki said,
"Customers have always been at the heart of Maruti Suzuki's efforts of making personal mobility accessible. The partnership with Cholamandalam Investment & Finance company Limited will boost convenience by offering customized retail financing to the customers."
He further added, "It is aimed to offer comfort to buyers who may have faced liquidity crunch during the COVID-19 lockdown. I am sure that the "Buy-Now-Pay-Later Offer" will encourage customers towards car purchase without putting immediate extra pressure on their pockets."
Ravindra Kundu, Executive Director, Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited said,
"We are very excited to partner with Maruti Suzuki India Limited, a trusted and renowned brand in India. This partnership will give us a strong foothold in the car financing space, with our 1094 branches spread across semi-urban and rural markets."
"The synergies between the organizations are aimed towards singular focus to bring benefits to the customers. This "Buy-Now-Pay-Later Offer" will help customers in realizing their dreams without postponing the purchase any further."
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's ‘Buy Now, Pay Later' Programme
Maruti Suzuki's new ‘Buy Now, Pay Later' programme is aimed to offer financing options and solutions to customers looking at purchasing new models. The company also hopes that the new programme will help increase vehicle demand in the Indian market, especially during the time of crisis.