- 55 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Maruti Suzuki partners with Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited (CIFCL) to offer a number of financial solutions for customers looking to purchase new vehicles. As part of their partnership, the two companies have come up with a new 'Buy Now, Pay Later' programme.
This allows new car buyers of Maruti Suzuki in India some financial relief, during these unprecedented times. Customers can make use of the extensive presence of both Maruti Suzuki and CIFCL across the country to their benefit as well.
The financial options are said to be available on select Maruti Suzuki models and will be applicable on loans disbursements until the 30th of June 2020.
Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki said,
"Customers have always been at the heart of Maruti Suzuki's efforts of making personal mobility accessible. The partnership with Cholamandalam Investment & Finance company Limited will boost convenience by offering customized retail financing to the customers."
He further added, "It is aimed to offer comfort to buyers who may have faced liquidity crunch during the COVID-19 lockdown. I am sure that the "Buy-Now-Pay-Later Offer" will encourage customers towards car purchase without putting immediate extra pressure on their pockets."
Ravindra Kundu, Executive Director, Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited said,
"We are very excited to partner with Maruti Suzuki India Limited, a trusted and renowned brand in India. This partnership will give us a strong foothold in the car financing space, with our 1094 branches spread across semi-urban and rural markets."
"The synergies between the organizations are aimed towards singular focus to bring benefits to the customers. This "Buy-Now-Pay-Later Offer" will help customers in realizing their dreams without postponing the purchase any further."
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki's ‘Buy Now, Pay Later' Programme
Maruti Suzuki's new ‘Buy Now, Pay Later' programme is aimed to offer financing options and solutions to customers looking at purchasing new models. The company also hopes that the new programme will help increase vehicle demand in the Indian market, especially during the time of crisis.