- 40 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Mahindra is working on updating its vehicle line-up in the Indian market. Apart from the all-new Mahindra Scorpio and XUV500, Mahindra also has other vehicles such as the updated TUV300 that is yet to be launched in India.
As per the images posted by Sridhar Sri on the Facebook page of 4x4 India, the TUV300 has once again been spotted testing on the Indian roads. The spy images reveal a partially camouflaged test mule that could be in its production-ready guise. The images also showcase the all-new front fascia of the TUV300 along with an updated rear design of the compact-SUV.
However, the prototype TUV300 was fitted with the similar spare wheel cover but with the 'Bolero' badging on it for some reason. The side profile of the TUV300 remains the same and looks like it has not been altered with. It continues to feature the same all-around body cladding as well. The boxy silhouette of the SUV remains unchanged on the new model.
Although the interiors of the TUV300 is not seen in the spy images, it is expected to feature a few upgrades. We expect the updated compact-SUV to undergo substantial changes to offer a fresh look and premium feel to the cabin.
It could feature an updated infotainment touch-screen system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim with soft-touch plastics. However, the BS4 models were decently equipped and featured keyless entry, height-adjustable driver's seat, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors and many more.
Mechanically, the all-new TUV300 is expected to feature the same BS 6-compliant 1.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine which is also found on the current XUV300. However, there are rumours that the updated TUV300 may also feature the 1.2-litre, four-cylinder mStallion BS 6 turbo petrol powertrain.
Thoughts About The Mahindra TUV300 Spotted Testing Again
The TUV300 appealed to a lot of customers as it offered with enhanced practicality due to its seven-seat layout. Once launched, the new TUV300 will rival the Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon Honda WR-V and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza among others in the Indian market.