- 50 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay’s Remuneration For His Tollywood Debut Film Will Amaze You
- News Offer Eid-ul-Fitr prayers at home: Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid urges people
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Mahindra is working on updating its vehicle line-up in the Indian market. Apart from the all-new Mahindra Scorpio and XUV500, Mahindra also has other vehicles such as the updated TUV300 that is yet to be launched in India.
As per the images posted by Sridhar Sri on the Facebook page of 4x4 India, the TUV300 has once again been spotted testing on the Indian roads. The spy images reveal a partially camouflaged test mule that could be in its production-ready guise. The images also showcase the all-new front fascia of the TUV300 along with an updated rear design of the compact-SUV.
However, the prototype TUV300 was fitted with the similar spare wheel cover but with the 'Bolero' badging on it for some reason. The side profile of the TUV300 remains the same and looks like it has not been altered with. It continues to feature the same all-around body cladding as well. The boxy silhouette of the SUV remains unchanged on the new model.
Although the interiors of the TUV300 is not seen in the spy images, it is expected to feature a few upgrades. We expect the updated compact-SUV to undergo substantial changes to offer a fresh look and premium feel to the cabin.
It could feature an updated infotainment touch-screen system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim with soft-touch plastics. However, the BS4 models were decently equipped and featured keyless entry, height-adjustable driver's seat, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors and many more.
Mechanically, the all-new TUV300 is expected to feature the same BS 6-compliant 1.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine which is also found on the current XUV300. However, there are rumours that the updated TUV300 may also feature the 1.2-litre, four-cylinder mStallion BS 6 turbo petrol powertrain.
Thoughts About The Mahindra TUV300 Spotted Testing Again
The TUV300 appealed to a lot of customers as it offered with enhanced practicality due to its seven-seat layout. Once launched, the new TUV300 will rival the Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon Honda WR-V and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza among others in the Indian market.