- 21 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 22 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd has just announced 'Own Now, Pay In 2021' — a new way of easing the financial burden on its customers, during these unprecedented times. The company has announced the new set of financial schemes, which help empower them to purchase their dream Mahindra vehicle.
The new scheme from Mahindra is customisable and comes with industry-first offerings, ensuring peace-of-mind to their customers. It also provides customers with the financial flexibility to go-ahead with a new Mahindra car purchase.
Speaking about these new finance schemes, Veejay Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd. said,
"The introduction of these unique financing schemes is one more step by Mahindra to support its customers during these challenging times. The bedrock of each one of our schemes is to provide financial flexibility and peace of mind to our customers, especially for our COVID warriors who are providing unparalleled support at this point in time."
He further added, "Together with the various digital interventions which Mahindra has recently announced both in its sales and service, these offerings will provide our customers with a holistic buying and owning experience for a Mahindra vehicle."
The Mahindra ‘Own Now, Pay In 2021' scheme comes with innovative options, including a 90-day Moratorium. It also comes with special offers for women drivers, 100 per cent on-road financing and 8-year loan tenure.
Doctors, police personnel and other essential service providers (ESPs) further get additional offers. As part of the special scheme for COVID-19 frontline warriors, Mahindra will offer Doctors with a 50% processing fee waiver along with the Buy Now, Pay Later Scheme. Mahindra will offer high-funding schemes for police personnel, while ESPs who purchase a BS6 Bolero pickup can pay the same EMI as that of a BS4 model.
Other offers as part of Mahindra's ‘Own Now, Pay In 2021' scheme include: Special Schemes for Women, 90-Day Moratorium, Balloon and Step-Up EMI, Highest Loan Tenure (8 years), Lowest Interest Rate, Hassle-Free Financing & Yellow-Board Funding.
Thoughts About Mahindra's New Finance Scheme
Mahindra's new finance scheme offers a number of customisable options, along with the highest loan tenure, which is definitely going to attract customers. The introduction of the new financial scheme will definitely bring in customers, fulfilling the aim of improving vehicle demand post lockdown.