- 54 min ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc Bookings & Deliveries Details Announced
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For FY 2020-21 In India: Royal Enfield Records Over 5,73,438 Units Sales
- 4 hrs ago Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021: Tata Altroz Outsells Hyundai i20
- 5 hrs ago Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- Movies Sonu Sood Helps Cricketer Suresh Raina By Arranging Oxygen Cylinder For His COVID-19 Positive Aunt
- Sports Laxmi Ratan Shukla donates IPL commentary fee to WB CM's Relief Fund
- News AAP government to set up 48 oxygen plants in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Education Osmania University Results 2021 Declared For UG And PG Courses
- Finance Covid 19 Death In Family: 4 Probable Insurance Covers You Can Claim Against
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
A Mahindra Bolero that has been modified by Kerala based custom auto builders Ojes Automobiles, features a porta-potty that is meant to come in handy while travelling over long distances.
*Image Courtesy: Manorama Online
The custom builders have designed a portable toilet specific to the Mahindra Bolero. The foldable seats at the third row have been removed to accommodate the modification.
While this reduces space for luggage, and limits the number of passengers, modifications are such that the OEM third row seats can be reinstalled at any time.
The portable toilet in this Bolero features a touch based flush control system. The set up uses a 12V motor that is powered by the Mahindra's battery in order to initiate a flush operation.
Other elements added while making the modifications are two aluminum tanks, one for fresh water, and the other for disposal. The tanks are also connected to an outlet fitted behind the left front wheel of the car, making it easier to clean out both tanks.
In addition, the toilet in the boot also has provisions for a hand wash, towers and hand sanitisers. There's also a set of opaque curtains that help with privacy.
Ojes Automobiles has imported the western styled pot, and say it can be fitted in any vehicle that measures 40-inches from floor to roof. The cost of the pot stands at Rs 65,000.
Ojes Automobiles is well known in the customisation markets, and boasts of superstar clientele like Mammootty and Prithviraj. The brand has been modifying vehicles for a while now and are primarily involved with caravan customisation.
They are specialists and the go-to guys for modifications involving ATM vans, vanity vans, ambulances, and mobile home. Interestingly, none of their mods have required any changes to the core structure of the vehicles.
Thoughts About The Portable Toilet In A Mahindra Bolero
While the concept is good, we're not convinced that anyone would want a portable toilet in the boot of their SUV. We can't wrap our heads around this one at all! We also fear this setup will make for a rather deadly Mexican gas-chamber considering one doesn't see any ventilation at the rear end. Literally.