- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 17 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- Sports F1 2020: Bottas and Russell share front row in Hamilton's absence
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini's Squadra Corse (the brand's motorsport division) has announced that its track-only hypercar, the Lamborghini SCV12, has finished with its development programme and is ready to hit the track for its world premiere.
The SCV12 comes fitted with Lamborghini's most powerful V12 engine to date. Designed by Lamborghini Centro Stile (the brand's in-house center of design), the engine is capable of crossing the 830hp mark, thanks to aerodynamic supercharging at high speeds.
The SCV12 gains from Lamborghini Squadra Corse's GT motorsport expertise, using its racing and track experience to incorporate increased aerodynamic efficiency and higher downforce levels than a GT3 car.
The Lamborghini SCV12's front bonnet features a double air intake and a central rib that directs airflow to the ram-air intake scoop mounted on the roof.
This allows for dynamic air pressure created by the car's movement to increase static air pressure in the engine's intake manifold, thereby creating a larger airflow through the engine and increasing its power.
The car's track and aerodynamic efficiency is also enhanced by a prominent splitter at the front, lateral flicks, vertical fins on the side sills, and a custom-built carbon fibre rear wing.
Several elements of the Lamborghini SCV12 have been built specifically for the hypercar. The vehicle also features specific racing solutions devised by Squadra Corse engineers.
The SCV12 features a new full carbon fibre chassis that offers better power-to-weight ratio, and allows for the best handling and circuit driving experience.
The hypercar's rear-wheel drive uses a sequential six-speed gearbox as a structural element within the chassis, thereby reducing weight and enhancing weight distribution.
The car's pushrod rear suspension system is installed directly on the gearbox, and power is delivered on track via specially developed Pirelli tyres fitted on 19-inch magnesium rims at the front, and 20-inch ones at the rear.
The SCV12 will be assembled at the Lamborghini Squadra Corse factory in Sant'Agata Bolognese, and will be produced in limited numbers. Owners will become members of an exclusive club, and will participate in advanced driving programmes at some of the world's most prestigious circuits.
Owners will also get technical assistance from Squadra Corse engineers and a special tutoring session with Emanuele Pirro, a five-time winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and the Lamborghini Squadra Corse Special Projects Consultant.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Squadra Corse SCV12 Being Track Ready
We're sure this Lamborghini is scarry fast! The hypercar looks straight out of a video game, looks insanely aerodynamic, and ready for business. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the information from its world premier.