- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Japanese auto manufacturer, Honda, has announced that it is close to launch the all new Honda Jazz soon. Industry expectations are that the car will be launched before the end of July.
The new Honda Jazz will feature new all-LED headlights with integrated LED DRLs, a redesigned front grille, new fog lamps and a reworked bumper - all adding to a shaper, more defined front end.
The rest of the new Honda Jazz is expected to stay identical to the current-generation models, except for the rear part that is expected to feature LED tail lights and a reworked bumper.
Honda has not revealed any information about the interiors of the vehicle, but expect the Jazz to arrive with automatic climate control, a large touchscreen infotainment system, a digital instrument cluster, and several connectivity features among a host of others.
Powering the vehicle will be a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine that produces 89bhp and 110Nm of torque. The engine also features in Honda's Amaze family of cars. Transmission options will include a five-speed manual and an optional CVT.
Also available will be a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 99bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a five-speed manual transmission only.
The current-generation Honda Jazz models are priced between Rs 7.45 lakh and Rs 9.40 lakh, and the new models are expected to carry a premium at launch.
In Honda related news, the brand's fifth-generation Honda City has started arriving at dealerships, ahead of its India launch. The new model features a new design, and arrives with a host of features. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Honda Jazz Launching Soon
Launches at this point in time are good news for the Industry and for the economy as a whole. It shows that demand is increasing and things are slowly but surely going back to normal, although we're still very far from it.
Having said that, we hope the new Honda Jazz does well for the brand. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the Jazz as soon as we hear.