- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Citroen has revealed the details and the technical specifications of the 2020 Citroen C4 and the Citroen e-C4. The Citroen C4 has a long history and as the first C4 was launched way back in 1928. The French car manufacturer has mentioned that the new-generation C4 will get petrol and diesel engines options along with a fully electric e-C4 variant.
Design-wise, both the Citroen C4 and the e-C4 are similar to each other. The cars have a coupe-like design with a sloping roofline at the rear. They also get a slim grille, angular headlamps along with DRLs. The hatchbacks also get different coloured bumpers and cladding at the sides that make it look rugged.
Now coming to the powertrains, the Citroen C4 is expected to be offered with five petrol engine options and two diesel engine options. The units will be available with a combination of manual and automatic gearboxes. However, the engine specifications are still not known.
On the other hand, the Electric C4 will be fitted with a 50 kWh lithium-ion battery. The car has been certified by WLTP (World Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicle Test Procedure) of delivering a range of 350 kilometres. In terms of power, the e-C4 produces 134.1bhp and 260 Nm of peak torque, which is instantly available. This makes the e-C4 do a 0-100 km/h sprint time is 9.7 seconds in the sport mode. The vehicle has a top speed of 150 km/h.
As far as charging the e-C4 is concerned, the vehicle can be charged up to 80 per cent in 30 minutes via a 100 kW public fast-charger. However, at home, the e-C4 can be charged through a 32-ampere wall box charger, that can fully charge the car in seven and a half hours. On the other hand, customers can buy an optional 11 kW charger that can fully charge it five hours.
The new Citroen C4 and e-C4 are expected to get a host of features such as active safety brake, blind spot monitoring, lane departure warning, highway driver assist, etc. It will also get navigation, emergency services, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with voice recognition, a connected HD camera with GPS, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, heated seats, rear AC vents out of many.
Thought About The Citroen C4 And e-C4
Citroen had initially planned to enter the Indian market with the C5 Aircross SUV, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the French carmaker had to put a hold on that. Now, let's see if the company manages to launch the C4 and the e-C4 in India too.