- 21 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Aka Rajjo Dons A Pretty Floral Sari And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off From Her
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The upcoming 2020 Hyundai Creta has been spotted in India for the very first time. The Hyundai Creta is based on the Hyundai ix25 SUV that is currently on sale in China. The SUV has already been spotted testing in South Korea and China, but has now for the first time been spotted in India. That basically means, the launch date is nearing.
The Hyundai Creta is one of the best-selling SUVs in India. It is also considered as one of the most dynamic SUVs in the country. The Hyundai Creta was launched in India back in 2015. It wowed enthusiasts and critics alike thanks to its refreshing design, its dynamic handling and strong engines. However, competition increased over the span of time.
Despite seeing a facelift, the Hyundai Creta still faced tough competition from other manufacturers. The entry of Kia Motors and MG Motor in India only worsened things for the Hyundai Creta. Hence, Hyundai has been planning the launch of the new Creta in India.
The current-gen Hyundai Creta is based on the design and platform of the previous-gen ix25 from the Chinese market. In the same way, the 2020 Hyundai Creta will be based on the current-gen ix25.
The spy pictures posted by IAB are not the clearest and one cannot get the perfect idea about the design on the SUV. However, the car was revealed earlier and is already on sale in the Chinese market, so we have a fair idea about the design.
When looked at from a broad perspective, it is a larger version of the Hyundai Venue. That is because it follows the same design language that Hyundai is now adopting across all new products. It offers a curvy yet sleek design.
At the front is a large cascade grille that will be slightly different on the Indian car when compared to the Chinese version. The car also comes with the split headlamp design just like the Venue and the Kona Electric.
The main headlamp is position below near the bumper while the ones on top are the LED DRLs on either side of the grille. The rear of the 2020 Hyundai Creta will be almost similar to the ix25 and not offer many changes. The SUV will ride on new alloy wheels.
As discussed earlier, the new Hyundai Creta will be underpinned by a new platform. The interiors will come with a sea of changes. Hyundai will offer a more premium interior with an all-new dashboard layout.
The 2020 Hyundai Creta will feature a larger touchscreen infotainment system and possibly even premium speakers. It is expected to feature ventilated seats, sunroof, digital-analogue instrument cluster, electronic parking brake, etc.
In terms of safety too, the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Creta will feature top-notch gear. Airbags, ABS with EBD, traction control and maybe even driving modes will be on offer. Under the bonnet, the Hyundai Creta will either have a 1.5-litre petrol or a 1.5-litre diesel engine. Manual as well as automatic gearboxes will be on offer.
Thoughts On 2020 Hyundai Creta Being Spotted Testing In India
The Hyundai Creta is a magnificent car. It was the benchmark in its segment until the Kia Seltos and the MG Hector came along. Hyundai will be looking to get back to that position with the launch of the 2020 model.