- 3 min ago Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- 6 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Shares A Collage Of Zain & His Own Baby Pic; You Won’t Be Able To Tell Who’s Who!
- News AAP MLA Sandeep Kumar disqualified
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has reached out to rain-hit customers across Mumbai. In an initiative to help it's customers, MSIL has reached out with precautionary steps to prevent damage to cars. The company has sent over 3.5 lakh text messages to inform customers about these preventive measures.
The company says that the preventive measures they have put in place will help protect their customer's vehicles from aggravated damage.
The series of measures that Maruti Suzuki has taken include assigning area-wise Service Managers to help customers in distress. Mobile numbers of Service Managers have been shared with customers so that owners can reach out for any assistance they require.
The company has also partnered with vehicle towing agencies to offer 24 X 7 services. Additionally, they have stocked up on their inventory of spare parts to prevent any shortage and to offer quick services. MSIL has also partnered with insurance firms in order to achieve fast disposal of claims.
Mr Partho Banerjee, Executive Director, Service, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "In these difficult times, quick movement of people helps them to address challenges in an effective manner. We are committed to ensure full-fledged support to our customers in this time of severity. Our request to customers is to not start a submerged car."
"This will help prevent consequential damages. Our dedicated teams have taken position at workshops to handle customers' cars promptly. It is Maruti Suzuki's endeavor to educate customers to handle cars impacted by water intrusion. Our similar proactive initiatives in other instances of flood have helped reduce damage to their cars," he added.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Reaching Out To It's Customers In Rain-Hit Mumbai
Fantastic initiative by one of India's largest automobile manufacturers. It is rare that manufactureres get involved in support at such a scale, and MSIL are the first in the country to take the step. We hope more manufacturers follow suit and do what Maruti Suzuki is doing. These initiatives go a long way when it comes to the Indian consumer. Definitely a brand loyalty building exercise. Kudos! Everyone at Drivespark are proud of what the company has done.