- 2 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Lifestyle What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has reached out to rain-hit customers across Mumbai. In an initiative to help it's customers, MSIL has reached out with precautionary steps to prevent damage to cars. The company has sent over 3.5 lakh text messages to inform customers about these preventive measures.
The company says that the preventive measures they have put in place will help protect their customer's vehicles from aggravated damage.
The series of measures that Maruti Suzuki has taken include assigning area-wise Service Managers to help customers in distress. Mobile numbers of Service Managers have been shared with customers so that owners can reach out for any assistance they require.
The company has also partnered with vehicle towing agencies to offer 24 X 7 services. Additionally, they have stocked up on their inventory of spare parts to prevent any shortage and to offer quick services. MSIL has also partnered with insurance firms in order to achieve fast disposal of claims.
Mr Partho Banerjee, Executive Director, Service, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "In these difficult times, quick movement of people helps them to address challenges in an effective manner. We are committed to ensure full-fledged support to our customers in this time of severity. Our request to customers is to not start a submerged car."
"This will help prevent consequential damages. Our dedicated teams have taken position at workshops to handle customers' cars promptly. It is Maruti Suzuki's endeavor to educate customers to handle cars impacted by water intrusion. Our similar proactive initiatives in other instances of flood have helped reduce damage to their cars," he added.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Reaching Out To It's Customers In Rain-Hit Mumbai
Fantastic initiative by one of India's largest automobile manufacturers. It is rare that manufactureres get involved in support at such a scale, and MSIL are the first in the country to take the step. We hope more manufacturers follow suit and do what Maruti Suzuki is doing. These initiatives go a long way when it comes to the Indian consumer. Definitely a brand loyalty building exercise. Kudos! Everyone at Drivespark are proud of what the company has done.