- 38 min ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Details
- 52 min ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- 21 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Movies Dabangg 3: Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha Entertain Special Kids On Sets
- News 100 not out: Meet Rohith, who helps the young chase their dreams for the sheer joy of it
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Technology Realme 5 Pro Vs Redmi Note 7 Pro – Which Mid-Range Phone Wins The Race?
- Finance TCS Surpasses RIL In Market Cap To Reclaim Most Valued Indian Firm Tag
- Lifestyle Har Chhath 2019: Date, Time, And Significance of Balaram Jayanti Vrat
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Declared, Check Cut-off Score
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Capitalizing on the buzz and hype created around the Seltos, Kia Motors is quietly letting India know what the company plans for her next. The Korea based car manufacturer wants to add more cars to it's portfolio and has possibly found the next offering in the Kia Carnival.
The Carnival multi passenger vehicle appears to be the next vehicle that Kia will launch. The Carnival is already on sale in international markets and had recently been spotted by ZigWheels while testing in Chennai.
From the spy pic one can tell that the Kia Carnival features a clean rear end with split LED tail lamps. It also features a chrome highlight just above the registration plate housing. This is the only point of view as of now.
The front end of the Carnival features Kia's trademark tiger nose grille flanked by projector headlamps. The MPV also features aggressive looking air dams that also house the ‘Ice Cube' LED fog lamps similar to the ones seen on the Kia Seltos.
The Kia Carnival features a simple and straightforward dashboard. Expectations are that the MPV will feature a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, Kia's UVO connected car tech, powered front seats, and ventilated and heated seats.
We could also see a three-zone climate control system, auto headlamps, rain sensing wipers, and cruise control. The USP however, are the vehicle's electric sliding rear doors which allow for easy ingress and egress in tight spaces.
It is possibly safe to say that safety features on the vehicle will include eight airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, hill start assist, a 360-degree camera, lane departure warning, blind spot detection, and front and rear parking sensors and cameras.
We expect the India bound Kia Carnival to feature a BS-VI compliant 2.2-litre diesel engine. This engine produces 202bhp of power and 440Nm of torque. Transmission options may include a six-speed manual and an eight-speed automatic.
The Kia Carnival is a premium MPV that will be positioned above the Toyota Innova Crysta. Kia plans to launch the Carnival at some point next year. We expect the MPV to retail between Rs 25 lakh and Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India) at launch.