- Ducati And Hero MotoCorp Partnership — Another 300cc Sportsbike In The Works?
- BMW M2 Competition Listed On Indian Website — The Best Modern M-Car Should Launch In India Soon!
- Cashless Payment For Fuel To Be Common Soon — Indian Oil Starts Fingerprint Payment In Bhopal
- Polaris India Debuts 83rd PEZ (Polaris Experience Zone) — An Adventure Destination For All Ages
- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- Vimal Sumbly Might Join Royal Enfield Ahead Of Upcoming 650-Twins India Launch
The two companies have announced the mutual supply of vehicles in the Indian market. While also partnering for other joint efforts. The two companies also hope to broaden the scope of production.
Discussion topics between the two companies include Denso Corporation, along with Toyota's role in providing Suzuki technological support. While Suzuki develops a compact ultrahigh-efficiency powertrain.
On the other hand, Toyota will produce models developed by Suzuki. These models will be sold in India through both the company's dealership network.
Another topic of discussion was the supply of models developed by Suzuki, including those to be produced by TKM, from India to Africa. Both companies will employ their sales network to sell such vehicles. Toyota and Suzuki will also cooperate in domains of logistics and services.
Akio Toyoda, President, Toyota Motor Corporation, stated, "As members of Indian society, Toyota, along with Suzuki, will do its best to enhance freedom and fun in a future society of mobility and to make "Make in India" vehicles cherished in Africa and in many other countries around the world."
Osamu Suzuki, Chairman, Suzuki Motor Corporation, further added, "Now, we will receive support for the development of a compact, ultrahigh-efficiency powertrain that is vital to Suzuki, and we will focus our utmost efforts on development."
He further added, "It is my hope that the new joint projects will contribute to the future success of both companies, not only in India but also in the global market."
Thoughts On The Toyota And Suzuki Joint Project Discussions
Both companies, Toyota and Suzuki first announced their business partnership back in February 2017. Both companies will now be looking to strengthen their presence in the Indian market.