- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 2 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 3 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- Technology OnePlus 7 Camera Modes – How To Capture 48MP Photos, Night Shots And More
- News JP Nadda appointed BJP working president for 6 months, Amit Shah to remain party chief
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Yuvraj Singh believes Rohit Sharma could be the man of the series
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Range Rover Evoque Three-Door Discontinued: British premium-SUV manufacturer Land Rover has discontinued the three-door version of their Range Rover Evoque model. The Range Rover Evoque is the cheapest and the biggest-selling model in the brand's product line. With the good looks and compact dimensions, the Evoque is also a favourite premium SUV among Indians.
The Evoque three-door is available in both coupe and convertible models. While the coupe was sold in India in limited numbers for a brief period of time, the Evoque convertible was launched only recently.
The next-generation Evoque is already under testing while Land Rover has decided to pull the plugs on the current model's three-door version. The new Evoque is expected to launch by mid-2019.
As per reports, the convertible and three-door variants account for only 5% of the Evoque's total sales volume.
The next-generation Evoque is already under testing while Land Rover has decided to pull the plugs of the current model's three-door version. The new Evoque is expected to launch by mid-2019.
But in a recent press meet, Land Rover officials shared that the upcoming Evoque will come in only two formats: the regular five-door and the two-door convertible. The new Evoque will also share its design traits with the Range Rover Velar.
In India, the Range Rover Evoque is offered in both petrol and diesel options. The 2.0-litre turbocharged ‘Ingenium' petrol variantmakes 237bhp and 340Nm of torque. Meanwhile, the more popular 2.0-litre diesel unit puts out 132bhp and 430Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a 9-speed automatic.
As for the Range Rover Evoque convertible, the topless SUV is powered only by the 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine that makes 237bhp and 340Nm of torque. The convertible is only available in the HSE Dynamic trim.
The Evoque three-door is one of the very few vehicles in the world that looks almost identical to its concept format. Unveiled in 2011, the Range Rover Evoque was regarded as one of the best-looking SUVs ever made back then; all thanks to Gerry McGovern's excellent designing skills.
Thoughts On The Range Rover Evoque 3-Door
Ever since its launch, the Range Rover Evoque three-door has been more of a lifestyle product. Three-door SUVs, in general, have not seen much market all throughout the world. However, the fact that the Evoque convertible will be still on sale proves that there is, of course, a market for such niche products.