- 19 min ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 24 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- News Pak PM Imran Khan to meet Trump to reboot ties
- Movies Nikamma First Look: Abhimanyu Dassani & Shirley Setia Team Up For Sabbir Khan's Action Entertainer!
- Finance Bond Yield Rise After RBI's Das Says Future Policy Stance To Depend On Upcoming Data
- Sports TNPL 2019: Madurai Panthers vs Dindigul Dragons: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
New Audi Logo Rumours & Details: German luxury car manufacturer, Audi AG might introduce a new and updated logo in the near future. The automotive world and Audi fans, in particular, are conducting serious discussions on the internet regarding the same. There are quite a lot of rumours about Audi's new logo too. Read on to know more details.
From the images shared by QuattroWorld, it is evident that Audi has opted a more modern and minimal design theme for the logo. Essentially representing the same four-ring philosophy, the major change is just that the rings have been trimmed at their intersections. The second logo, however, gets the intersection at the middle.
The two patent logos were trademarked in the US and Germany; two of the main markets for the Ingolstadt-based car manufacturer. Since these are first-leaks, we cannot exactly confirm when they will be employed on future models, if at all they end up on the iconic large grilles.
Rumours suggest that the new Audi logos represent a possible split between their IC-engined products and EVs such as the new Audi e-tron SUV. Some others say that they showthe brand's new business strategy in terms of future sustainability.
In case you never knew, the current Audi logo denotes the 1932 auto union between four automotive brands: Audi, Horch, DWK and Wanderer; amalgamated together to set the base of the AUDI AG, or just ‘Audi' as we know it. Audi is now a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group and the latest update to the logo came in 2016 (the major overhaul happened in 2009).
As mentioned before, if the new logos indeed represent the upcoming all-electric products, it should've come on the new e-tron SUV. The all-electric five-seater gets a dual-motor setup, capable of producing a combined output of 355bhp and 561Nm of torque.
Car enthusiasts are also concerned if Audi might completely make a shift to electric vehicles and the patents are a part of the process. But nothing is sure now and we would have to wait and see what Audi intends with the new logo designs.
Thoughts On The New Audi Logo Patents
The new ‘incomplete' Audi logo patents seem interesting but we still prefer the old four-ring design. Automotive manufacturers often make minor updates to their logos to showcase their prominent presence on the market but these two new logos could mean a bigger picture than that. What do you think of the new Audi logo designs?