- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 9 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News Andhra Pradesh Assembly passes the 3 capital resolution Bill 2020
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
New Audi Logo Rumours & Details: German luxury car manufacturer, Audi AG might introduce a new and updated logo in the near future. The automotive world and Audi fans, in particular, are conducting serious discussions on the internet regarding the same. There are quite a lot of rumours about Audi's new logo too. Read on to know more details.
From the images shared by QuattroWorld, it is evident that Audi has opted a more modern and minimal design theme for the logo. Essentially representing the same four-ring philosophy, the major change is just that the rings have been trimmed at their intersections. The second logo, however, gets the intersection at the middle.
The two patent logos were trademarked in the US and Germany; two of the main markets for the Ingolstadt-based car manufacturer. Since these are first-leaks, we cannot exactly confirm when they will be employed on future models, if at all they end up on the iconic large grilles.
Rumours suggest that the new Audi logos represent a possible split between their IC-engined products and EVs such as the new Audi e-tron SUV. Some others say that they showthe brand's new business strategy in terms of future sustainability.
In case you never knew, the current Audi logo denotes the 1932 auto union between four automotive brands: Audi, Horch, DWK and Wanderer; amalgamated together to set the base of the AUDI AG, or just ‘Audi' as we know it. Audi is now a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group and the latest update to the logo came in 2016 (the major overhaul happened in 2009).
As mentioned before, if the new logos indeed represent the upcoming all-electric products, it should've come on the new e-tron SUV. The all-electric five-seater gets a dual-motor setup, capable of producing a combined output of 355bhp and 561Nm of torque.
Car enthusiasts are also concerned if Audi might completely make a shift to electric vehicles and the patents are a part of the process. But nothing is sure now and we would have to wait and see what Audi intends with the new logo designs.
Thoughts On The New Audi Logo Patents
The new ‘incomplete' Audi logo patents seem interesting but we still prefer the old four-ring design. Automotive manufacturers often make minor updates to their logos to showcase their prominent presence on the market but these two new logos could mean a bigger picture than that. What do you think of the new Audi logo designs?