TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
India's largest luxury car manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz has rolled-out its 100,000th unit for the Indian market. The E-Class sedan rolled out of the assembly line as the 100,000th unit.
Roland Folger, MD & CEO, along with Piyush Arora, Executive Director, Operations, Mercedes-Benz India, personally rolled out the E-Class sedan from its assembly line.
Speaking on this occasion, Roland Folger said, "The rollout of the 100,000th Mercedes-Benz vehicle in India is a strong testimony of the impeccable customer trust and the unsurpassable brand equity Mercedes-Benz enjoys in this dynamic country."
"The milestone of rolling-out 100,000 cars is also the result of the absolute dedication of all past and present employees of Mercedes-Benz India, who remain our best brand ambassadors."
Folger further added, "With the growing demand for Mercedes-Benz products, we are positive that the next production milestone will be attained even earlier."
Piyush Arora, Executive Director, Operations, Mercedes-Benz India commented, "With the roll-out of the 100,000th car, we reiterate our ‘Make in India, for India' commitment."
"We are well positioned to meet any future demand in production. We can also adopt future technologies as per market requirements."
Mercedes-Benz has invested over 1,000 crores on its Chakan facility. This plant is part of Mercedes-Benz's Global Production Network.
Thoughts On Mercedes-Benz 1 Lakh Production Milestone
Mercedes-Benz was the first luxury car manufacturer to enter the Indian market back in 1994. The company rolled out its 50,000th unit in India, back in 2014.
Mercedes-Benz currently has a long list of models on sales in the Indian market. The product line-up of Mercedes-Benz India: A-Class,B-Class, CLA, GLA, C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, GLC, GLE, GLS and the Mercedes-Maybach S 560.