TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the Limited Edition Ertiga MPV in the Indian market. The company showcased the new Limited Edition MPV through three new promotional videos, with the tagline 'Togetherness is the new style'.
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Limited Edition has been introduced mainly to clear the stocks of the current generation model. This will help make way for the company to introduce the all-new 2018 Ertiga model later this year.
As part of the limited edition variant, the Ertiga MPV will get a set of chrome bezels for the fog lamps, alloy wheels, chrome side mouldings, limited edition badging on the rear hatch lid and a roof spoilers.
There are also three new colour options to choose: Silky Silver, Superior White and Exquisite Maroon.
On the inside, the limited edition Ertiga receives door trims, leather seats along with steering cover and faux wood inserts on the dashboard.
All the changes on the limited edition Ertiga are just part of its aesthetic enhancement. Mechanically the Ertiga MPV will remain unchanged.
The limited edition MPV will come with the same 1.4-litre, K-series petrol engine and a 1.3-litre Multijet turbocharged diesel engine.
The petrol engine produces 94bhp with 130Nm of torque, while the diesel unit churns out 89bhp with 200Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The petrol engine gets the option for a four-speed torque converter automatic gearbox as well.
The new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga limited edition is priced at Rs 7.80 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.71 lakh for the diesel options. Both prices ex-showroom (Delhi).
This makes the limited edition models, Rs 14,000 costlier than the standard Ertiga currently on sale.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Limited Edition
The introduction of the limited edition model at this stage is just part of a stock clearance move by the company. Maruti will replace the current generation model with the new 2018 Ertiga during the festive season this year.