TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Maruti Suzuki has recalled over 5,900 units of their Super Carry LCV in India. The Maruti Super Carry light commercial vehicle has been issued with a voluntary recall over a possible fault in its fuel filter.
The Maruti Super Carry units manufactured between 26th April and 1st August 2018 have been affected. Maruti also stated that the 5,900 units also include the vehicles which had replaced the fuel filter during the period.
The company stated that the recall procedure will commence from the 26th December and all owners of the Super Carry LCV will be notified regarding the same. The owners will be contacted directly by Maruti dealers for inspection and replacement of the faulty fuel filter. The replacement will be done free of cost to the customers.
Also, customers who want to check their vehicles for the recall can do so through the company's website. Maruti Super Carry customers can head to the website and enter their chassis number to check if their vehicles are affected.
Maruti has stated that the recall extends to the export models as well. The company exports the Super Carry LCV to international markets such as South Africa and Tanzania.
This is the second recall of the Super Carry in the last four months. The Maruti LCV was first recalled in October, earlier this year with a total of 640 units. The units previously recalled had a faulty fuel pump assembly which was replaced.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry LCV Recall
The Maruti Suzuki Super Carry is one of the most popular light commercial vehicle offerings from the brand. The Super Carry takes on the likes of the Tata Ace in the Indian market. Contact your nearest Maruti Suzuki commercial vehicle dealer for more information regarding the recall.