- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 11 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra & Mahindra has finally listed the TUV300 Plus on its official website. Mahindra has been testing the extended wheelbase, or the stretched version of the TUV300. Now, it looks like the Mahindra TUV300 Plus will be launched in the Indian market in the coming days.
The official website of Mahindra suggests that the TUV300 Plus will be offered only in a single P4 variant. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 is priced at Rs 9.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Mahindra TUV300 Plus is the stretched version of the sub-four-metre SUV and also gets third-row seats.
The technical details of Mahindra TUV300 Plus have already leaked on the internet and even few customers have got the delivery of the extended TUV300. The TUV300 Plus is 403mm longer than the standard version and measures 4,398mm in length. The wheelbase remains the same at 2,680mm.
The Mahindra TUV300 Plus will be offered as a nine-seater SUV, thanks to the extended rear end. The TUV300 Plus also offers improved boot space. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus will be slotted between the standard version of the TUV300 and the Scorpio.
On the design front, the Mahindra TUV300 Plus looks identical to the standard version except for the slightly tweaked front bumper. On the rear, the TUV300 Plus gets new wraparound taillights which differentiates it from its standard sibling. The features also remain the same as the standard TUV300.
The Mahindra TUV300 Plus draws power from the existing 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine producing 120bhp and 280Nm of torque. As the TUV300 Plus measures over four-metre, it gets the bigger engine as opposed to the 1.5-litre engine on the standard TUV300. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Mahindra has been working on the TUV300 Plus for quite some time and the reports suggested that few customers have already got the delivery of the vehicle. Now, Mahindra is set to launch the extended version of the TUV300. Mahindra is expected to launch the TUV300 Plus in India in June 2018.
Image Source: TUV300/Facebook