TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Mahindra will be providing 100 units of its TUV300 offering to the Maharashtra Police Department. Now, carandbike have spy images of the TUV300 with the police graphics, set to start duty soon.
The images show a number of Mahindra TUV300 SUVs in a yard with the red, yellow and blue decals. Confirming that the Maharashtra police department will be upgrading their patrol cars soon.
Mahindra launched the TUV300 back in 2015. The compact SUV offering from the company rivals the likes of the Ford EcoSport, Maruti Vitara Brezza and also the Tata Nexon.
The variant used by the Maharashtra Police department will be the T4+ trim. This uses a 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine, comes in two states of tune. The lower-state of tune produces 84bhp and 230Nm of torque, while the higher-state-of-tune is 99bhp and 240Nm of torque.
The engine on the police vehicles comes with the lower-state of tune. However, the 84bhp engine provides torque even at low-rpm. This allows a quicker power output for the SUV.
The engine on the Mahindra TUV300 comes mated to either a manual or an automatic transmission. The 100 units supplied to the police, however, receive the standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Some of the features available on the Mahindra TUV300 include Eco mode, Dual Airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX mounts, tilt adjustment and power steering.
Thoughts On The Mahindra TUV300 Police Patrol Cars
The Mahindra TUV300 will soon hit the streets of Maharashtra with the red, yellow and blue decals. The compact SUV will be used by the police for performing their standard patrolling duties soon.