TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The luxury vehicle division of Nissan, Infiniti has revealed the new Q Inspiration Concept ahead of its debut at the 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 15, 2018.
The Q Inspiration Concept reflects the Japanese automaker's new-generation vehicles that feature company's new design language.
Infiniti has released an image of the concept which reveals the rear profile of the luxury sedan. The overall design of the concept model is appealing and simple and sports smooth and flowing lines. The Q Inspiration is likely to feature futuristic technology.
Infiniti states that the Q Inspiration Concept gets a compact body shell but offers a spacious cabin. The concept also features a glass roof which extends all the way to the tail section of the car. The design of the curved roof is similar to that of Audi A7.
The Infiniti Q Inspiration Concept does not feature any conventional ORVMs, instead, it gets cameras. But the production version of the concept model is likely to get traditional ORVMs. The concept is equipped with large sporty alloy wheels.
The rear of the Q Inspiration Concept sports sleek LED tail light which runs across the tailgate of the car. The interior of the concept has not been revealed, but we expect it to come loaded with futuristic technology and premium features such as touchscreen infotainment system and digital instrument cluster.
On the mechanical front, the Infiniti Q Inspiration Concept is likely to draw power from a new 2-litre Variable Compression Turbo diesel engine which was showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show. Infiniti states that the new 2-litre engine is one of the most advanced internal combustion engine ever produced. Infiniti might also offer the electric variant of the sedan.
The Infiniti Q Inspiration Concept previews the future luxury sedan from the stable of the Japanese automaker. The concept model features rather simple and plain design with not much lines and creases. The sloping coupe-like silhouette renders the sedan a unique look. The concept will make its public debut at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show this month. The production version of the concept could be introduced by the end of this decade.