- 8 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new Hyundai Verna was launched in the Indian market in 2017 with an all-new design language. Now, Autocar India reports that the South Korean automaker has started working on the Verna facelift which will be launched in the second half of 2020.
The new Hyundai Verna facelift will feature a host of changes to the design in the form of an updated grille, bumpers and subtle changes to the overall bodywork. The Verna facelift will be an all-new car with a new bonnet, boot lid and fenders. Hyundai will also update the interior of the sedan.
The interior of the Hyundai Verna facelift is likely to feature an all-new next-gen touchscreen infotainment system with advanced connectivity options. The same advanced infotainment system will make its debut with the Hyundai's upcoming compact SUV which is expected to be launched in 2019.
The biggest update on the Hyundai Verna facelift will be under the bonnet. Yes, the Verna facelift will get an all-new 1.5-litre diesel engine that will replace the 1.6-litre unit. The new diesel engine will comply with the BS-VI emission norms which will be implemented from April 1, 2020.
The new 1.5-litre diesel engine on the Hyundai Verna facelift is expected to be more refined and fuel efficient as compared to the 1.6-litre engine. But, to meet the strict emission norms, the power output will be reduced, which stands at 115bhp and 250Nm of torque. The 1.6-litre engine produces 128bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Hyundai is also planning to introduce an all-new 1.5-litre petrol engine that will replace the 1.6-litre engine. The report also states that the petrol engine will be coupled to a hybrid system to meet the stricter emission norms in the future. There are no details on the power output of the new petrol engine.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Verna Facelift
The Hyundai Verna has been one of the best-selling cars for the South Korean manufacturer in the Indian market. Now, the company has started working on the facelifted Verna which will be launched in 2020. We can expect an all-new design language and a host of new features on the Verna facelift. The new BS-VI compliant engines will be icing on the cake as it will be more refined and fuel efficient.