- 15 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- News 27-year-old TikTok star and gym trainer Mohit Mor shot dead in Delhi's Najafgarh
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro Easter Egg solved: How to get Fnatic special wallpapers?
- Movies Salman Khan Showers Praises On Alia Bhatt: She Is A Godown Of Talent
- Sports Koscielny slams UEFA after Mkhitaryan withdrawal
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hindustan Petroleum has started providing door-delivery services of diesel in Mumbai. The company recently started a new initiative, the HP Fuel Connect.
This service is the second such fuel-delivery initiatives in India. This type of service was first started by Indian Oil Corporation in Pune, earlier this year.
For now, HP will provide delivery services to only those customers who have fixed equipment or heavy machinery on their premises. These include big malls, offices and factories. The delivery will take place in the surrounding areas of Uran, Raigad in Maharashtra.
Hindustan Petroleum officials stated that the service will help those type of customers, who are buying diesel in barrels from existing retail outlets.
The initiative is to help such customers avoid time loss. While also bringing down fuel and other additional costs of the customers. The service will also provide a hassle-free and safe delivery of fuel directly to the premise.
The HP Fuel Connect initiative uses a fuel tanker fitted with its own fuel dispenser unit. HP stated that the Fuel connect comes equipped with a host of features such as bottom loading with a jet sensor and a Pre-check valve.
There are also high and low-level sensors along with a Nozzle Boot interlock. These ensure safe operations at all times.
Other safety features also include RFID tagging, Geo-Fencing and GPS tracking. HP stated that they have loading facilities at their retail outlets in Dronagiri to facilitate their Fuel Bowser operations.
The first-of-its-kind service was started by Indian Oil, back in March this year. The company had started the services in Pune after receiving the approval of, the Petrol and Explosives Safety Organisation (PESO).
The services of fuel delivery have been limited to diesel as they are easier to handle, as compared to petrol. Also, most fleet organisations run on diesel fuel, hence making it more beneficial for the oil companies as well.
Thoughts On The Hindustan Petroleum Diesel Home-Delivery
The service was first introduced by a Bangalore-based startup company ‘MyPetrolPump'. The initiative offers direct door delivery of diesel. Such fuels are expected to be cleaner and unadulterated at the time of delivery to the customers.