TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Ford Endeavour Facelift revealed: Ford has revealed the facelifted avatar of the Endeavour SUV which is called as Everest in foreign markets. The 2018 Ford Endeavour facelift features updates to the exterior and interior design and also gets an all-new engine for the international markets.
The front fascia of the Ford Endeavour facelift features an updated grille, redesigned headlamps and revamped bumper. The rear end of the SUV gets revised tail light cluster, and a redesigned bumper. The 2018 Endeavour is equipped with 20-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the Ford Endeavour facelift gets slightly updated equipments along with the touchscreen infotainment system with Ford's SYNC 3 interface. The safety features of the new Endeavour include autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian detection.
The Ford Endeavour facelift draws power from an all-new 2-litre diesel engine borrowed from the Ranger pickup truck. The 2-litre diesel engine is offered in two states of tune: 177bhp and 420Nm of torque and the twin-turbo variant churn out 210bhp and 500Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 10-speed automatic gearbox.
India is unlikely to get the new 2-litre engine when the Ford Endeavour facelift will be launched in the country in 2019. The Ford Endeavour facelift will be first sold in Australia and then it will be followed by other ASEAN regions.
The India-spec Ford Endeavour is available with a 2.2-litre and 3.2-litre diesel engine. The 2.2-litre engine produces 158bhp and 385Nm of torque while the 3.2-litre engine churns out 197bhp and 470Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Ford Endeavour Facelift
The new Ford Endeavour facelift features subtle updates to the exterior and interior design. The international-spec model also gets a new 2-litre diesel engine borrowed from the Ranger pickup truck. Ford is expected to launch the Endeavour facelift in India in 2019 and will rival the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Isuzu MU-X.