TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The winter season is one of the worst times for drivers to take out their cars; especially if it's snowing. The main reason for this are the risks involved. In a snowy environment, the roads are extremely slippery and vehicles (regardless of their type) have a high chance of losing control if not driven slowly. However, some take advantage of this to have fun — snow drifting being one way.
Now, a video of a car group drifting in an open plot amidst the blistering Russian snow in the city of Ufa, has become viral on social media platforms. What's more! They even got the cops involved.
In many foreign countries, snow drifting is least bothered by the public since chances of cars ending up in the bushes are high anyway during the snowy season. Most responsible drivers do this in the safest and isolated locations possible, but the cops are always on the lookout for offenders.
In the video, the car drifting showdown was started by just one car. The police soon came to the scene and in a turn of events, at least 30 cars are seen joining the party; leaving the cops with no option rather than drive helplessly.
Of course, the sideways performance of the participants was not that great in terms of drifting standards. Still, they were having a good time and that is what theChristmas season is all about.
However, the fun was soon stopped by a snowplough truck (probably called by the cops) which started pouring some sand mixture on the ground. Without a loose surface to bring the tail out, the cars slowly started leaving the place.
Thoughts On Car Drifting Scenes In Snowy Areas
It is that time of the year in which YouTube will be flooded with videos of experienced and ‘wannabe' drivers snow drifting their cars. While some of them do this with the least disturbance to the public, some others make a clear annoyance out of this. Which kind among these do you think the Russian drifters were?