TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
The winter season is one of the worst times for drivers to take out their cars; especially if it's snowing. The main reason for this are the risks involved. In a snowy environment, the roads are extremely slippery and vehicles (regardless of their type) have a high chance of losing control if not driven slowly. However, some take advantage of this to have fun — snow drifting being one way.
Now, a video of a car group drifting in an open plot amidst the blistering Russian snow in the city of Ufa, has become viral on social media platforms. What's more! They even got the cops involved.
In many foreign countries, snow drifting is least bothered by the public since chances of cars ending up in the bushes are high anyway during the snowy season. Most responsible drivers do this in the safest and isolated locations possible, but the cops are always on the lookout for offenders.
In the video, the car drifting showdown was started by just one car. The police soon came to the scene and in a turn of events, at least 30 cars are seen joining the party; leaving the cops with no option rather than drive helplessly.
Of course, the sideways performance of the participants was not that great in terms of drifting standards. Still, they were having a good time and that is what theChristmas season is all about.
However, the fun was soon stopped by a snowplough truck (probably called by the cops) which started pouring some sand mixture on the ground. Without a loose surface to bring the tail out, the cars slowly started leaving the place.
Thoughts On Car Drifting Scenes In Snowy Areas
It is that time of the year in which YouTube will be flooded with videos of experienced and ‘wannabe' drivers snow drifting their cars. While some of them do this with the least disturbance to the public, some others make a clear annoyance out of this. Which kind among these do you think the Russian drifters were?