TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Bugatti has revealed a new souped-up variant of its Chiron hypercar named as Chiron Sport at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The power figures of the Chiron Sport remains identical to the regular variant but features several updates to improve the performance of the supercar.
The Bugatti Chiron Sport draws power from the same 8-litre W16 engine producing a massive 1,479bhp as the standard Chiron. But the Chiron Sport gets several lightweight components, and it is 18kg lighter than the standard variant of the hypercar. The Chiron Sport also gets a new suspension setup for track-focused handling.
The new Bugatti Chiron Sport features a new four-pipe exhaust deflector, lightweight alloy wheels and newly designed window over the carbon-fibre intercooler in the engine bay. The Bugatti Chiron Sport also becomes the world's first production car to get carbon-fibre wipers. All these components aids in weight reduction by 18kg from the hefty 1,996kg kerb weight of the standard Chiron.
The overall design of the Bugatti Chiron Sport remains identical to the regular Chiron but is sports subtle updates to highlight its superior performance. The Chiron Sport has limited colour options for the front end. The hypercar also gets 16 branding on the mesh grille. The alloy wheels are also unique.
The interior of the Bugatti Chiron is tailored as per customer's requirement. But the Chiron Sport comes with few additional features such as anodised black finishes on the switchgear and Chiron Sport stitching on the leather and Alcantara trim.
The Bugatti Chiron Sport also features a ‘Handling Mode' which increases the performance of the hypercar. The Handling Mode engages the revised damper control and rear differential settings. Dynamic torque vectoring function now assists the all-wheel-drive transmission.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Bugatti Chiron Sport
The Bugatti Chiron Sport is a hotter version of the regular Chiron with several updates to improve the performance of the hypercar. The Chiron Sport utilises lightweight components for a reduced kerb weight. But the power figures of the Chiron Sport remains identical to the regular Chiron. The new Bugatti Chiron Sport will hit the roads by the end of 2018.