- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 11 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bugatti has revealed a new souped-up variant of its Chiron hypercar named as Chiron Sport at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The power figures of the Chiron Sport remains identical to the regular variant but features several updates to improve the performance of the supercar.
The Bugatti Chiron Sport draws power from the same 8-litre W16 engine producing a massive 1,479bhp as the standard Chiron. But the Chiron Sport gets several lightweight components, and it is 18kg lighter than the standard variant of the hypercar. The Chiron Sport also gets a new suspension setup for track-focused handling.
The new Bugatti Chiron Sport features a new four-pipe exhaust deflector, lightweight alloy wheels and newly designed window over the carbon-fibre intercooler in the engine bay. The Bugatti Chiron Sport also becomes the world's first production car to get carbon-fibre wipers. All these components aids in weight reduction by 18kg from the hefty 1,996kg kerb weight of the standard Chiron.
The overall design of the Bugatti Chiron Sport remains identical to the regular Chiron but is sports subtle updates to highlight its superior performance. The Chiron Sport has limited colour options for the front end. The hypercar also gets 16 branding on the mesh grille. The alloy wheels are also unique.
The interior of the Bugatti Chiron is tailored as per customer's requirement. But the Chiron Sport comes with few additional features such as anodised black finishes on the switchgear and Chiron Sport stitching on the leather and Alcantara trim.
The Bugatti Chiron Sport also features a ‘Handling Mode' which increases the performance of the hypercar. The Handling Mode engages the revised damper control and rear differential settings. Dynamic torque vectoring function now assists the all-wheel-drive transmission.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Bugatti Chiron Sport
The Bugatti Chiron Sport is a hotter version of the regular Chiron with several updates to improve the performance of the hypercar. The Chiron Sport utilises lightweight components for a reduced kerb weight. But the power figures of the Chiron Sport remains identical to the regular Chiron. The new Bugatti Chiron Sport will hit the roads by the end of 2018.