- 12 hrs ago Volkswagen Updates Pre-Owned Cars Centers In India: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Tiago NRG Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 14 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer Range To Recieve New Colours: Teaser Released
- 15 hrs ago Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For August 2020: Hero Splendor & Honda Activa Take Top Honours
- Technology Amazon Clearance Sale: Get Up To 40% Off On Laptops
- News IHCL & AB INBEV launch 7Rivers BREWPUB at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru
- Sports IPL 2020: Skipper MS Dhoni says 'Chennai Super Kings lacking a bit of steam in the batting department'
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Movies Mohanlal Joins The Sets Of Drishyam 2: George Kutty To Get A New Look?
- Finance 7 Stocks That Moved The Most On September 25, 2020
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Switzerland's road agency has imposed a ban on the registrations of new Porsche Cayennes that are powered by the engines that fall under the Diesel Gate scandal.
The preliminary ban that was imposed on Porsche Cayennes with the 3.0-litre diesel engine does not affect those vehicles that are already registered.
The ban is directly linked to Volkswagen's Diesel gate scandal that was revealed in 2015. The carmaker used a software that could manipulate engine management during tests to show lower emission levels.
The Volkswagen Group was forced to announce a recall to fix vehicles with the engine manipulation software in many parts, including India.
Banning vehicles in the interest of saving the environment is a good call by most countries, including the Swiss. Diesel vehicles are coming under the scanner in most countries and could soon be banned completely.