- Jaguar Land Rover To Unveil Their SVO Range Soon In India
- New Jaguar XE R And Jaguar XF R — Not Happening, Says Head Of Design!
- Jaguar Land Rover India Employees Recieve Top Honours In Global Technician Of The Year Contest
- Jaguar Land Rover To Introduce New Naming System
- Jaguar Land Rover To Introduce New Road Rover Models By 2020
- Jaguar Land Rover Now Use BorgWarner’s Two-Stage Turbochargers
Sources close to the development revealed that one of the criteria of the purchase is that the brand should have invested in electrification and autonomous driving technology.
The electric cars and autonomous driving technology will play a vital part in JLR's products after 2020. The company has already revealed that it will have an electrified variant of every model in its global product portfolio from 2020.
Jaguar Land Rover has also been working with San Francisco-based Lyft, as the automaker has invested in autonomous driving technology. JLR has recently launched a variety of models such as Range Rover Velar, Jaguar F-Pace and E-Pace to boost its global sales.
Tata Motors has also invested in JLR to increase the production capacity . The company has recently inaugurated its new facility in China and also working on another manufacturing plant in Slovakia which is likely to complete in 2018.
In India, JLR has recently launched several models such as Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic, Jaguar F-type SVR and AWD versions and Land Rover Discovery. The automaker will also launch the Velar SUV in the country by the end of 2017.
Jaguar Land Rover is looking to strengthen its position in the global market. With the fierce competition in the automobile industry, JLR is planning to buy a new premium luxury brand which will boost its sales. Tata Motors is also backing the process, so we expect the purchase to happen very soon.