TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Looking to buy a car in January 2018? Then you should read this. Honda car prices are set to increase from next year. The Japanese carmaker said it would increase the rates of its cars by up to Rs 25,000 from January 1, 2018.
In order to offset the rise in input costs, Honda Cars India will increase prices of its products ranging between 1-2 percent from next month.
Honda's vehicle portfolio in India includes the hatchback Brio with starting price of Rs 4.66 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 43.21 lakh for the Accord Hybrid (ex-showroom). The highest-selling Honda car in India currently is the Honda WR-V and the City sedan.
The prices of the Honda WR-V ranges between Rs 8.51 lakh and Rs 11.15 lakh depending on the variant and the prices of the Honda City start from Rs 9.95 lakh to Rs 15.71 lakh.
With the 1-2 percent increase, we expect the WR-V prices to be in the range of Rs 8,000 to Rs 20,000. As for the Honda City, the price increase will be in the range of Rs 9,000 to Rs 16,000 depending on the variants.
*Please note that the price increase is an estimate by taking 1-2 percent as the basis for calculations.
Recently, Isuzu had announced to increase the prices of its vehicles by up to Rs 1 lakh and last month Skoda India announced that it would increase prices of its cars by 2-3 percent across its product lineup from January 1, 2018.
It is evident that Honda car prices are much lower in December 2017 compared to buying it in January 2018. That said, buying a car in January 2018 will make it a 2018 manufactured car and not 2017 if purchased in December 2017.